*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630635-The-girl-from-a-distant
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1630635
Emily is an un-noticed emo girl who nobody ever cares about but then somthing happens.....
I walked up the sidewalk and sat at the bench. i slid down the sleve of my Never Shout Never black jacket to reveal the red streaks covering my arm. It was so beautifull i couldnt belive it. i couldnt feel any pain when i someone or myself got hurt anymore.it was fun not so dramatic. i was invinsible like WonderWoman except with all black clothes. My hair was balck to. After i died it from its original blonde. I frequently streaked it but for the past few months i keep the streaks red. They reminded me of my arms but it was different cause with the streaks there was no pain and people could see. i also had one clip-on purple extension that i always wore. I called it my bloody heart. it was like wearing you heart on yor wrist but on my hair.it showed me that my heart was always there but it was always bleeding. Which somehow made me feel better. I didnt care if i didnt have love in my life beacause i had friends and i loved them so in other words i did have love i just didnt need to be "in love"......If that makes sence. Music was the only thing that makes scene to me. i play the Viola which is a little bit bigger the the violn.It isnt very well known but i know all about it. ive only been paying for 1 year and before that i played the violn for 2 and a half. the only reason the half was there was beacause i quit in the 5th grade half way though the year beacuase of my evil orchestra teacher. besides remembering what i learned from her i didnt rember her. i forgot her name sometime over the summer and now all i know is that it started with a G. Mrs.G....Now i was in the 7th grade and i occasionally heard stories about Mrs.G from my friend Elizizbeth but i rarely payed attention. The whole cutting thing started last year when Lizzie explained to me how easy it is to feel good. for some reason i think i was destined for it. "rrriiinnngggg" i stood up and walked to math. Math was my least faveorite subject. i always cut myself in math beacuase i didnt understand any of it. cutting made me understand what i could do. The rest of the day went by quickly. then i walked to the bus stop. James was on the bus today as per usual. nobody else was in the back except me ussualy but this time he sat by me and whispered "i know your secret" and casually he slid down my jacket sleve to reveal my scars at first i was overcome by my beautiful arm of blood and the scent that came off of JAmes. Thi was in love with James which i didnt know why i knew him really well even since kindergarten but James was one of the most popular people in school. but like me he was always dressed in black and was single. Then i was scared,on the inside i was shaking in fear like i had just watched a horrible movie come to life but on the outside i was braver than ever. I was smilling and i pushed my sleve down only to push his up. when he realized what i was doing he quickly pulled the secreat of my arm back up but i wasnt paying attention to that. i was paying attention to the red scars that were on his arms "wow" i said. they were even more beautifull on his light skin. it wasnt as light as mine which was strange beacause it had more of a palish feel to it but it was still amazing how the red shot out at you like a metor about to fall from earth. "Emily, i love you. i love your scars your hair you eyes the way your voice sounds and how your skin sparkles." James said i gasped and reached out to touch him to make sure it was real. After i did he copied my movement and as his cold hand touch my face he leaned in and kissed me. he pushed me back so now i was laying down on the seat but i realized he had only tapped me and kissed me continusly and i was the one that pushed myself back. then we stopped "i love you too James" i whisperd. Finnaly i had been able to say what i had wanted to so long. then the bus went to my stop. i invited him over and he accepted. he lived right next door to me anyways so it wouldnt be any trouble for him to get home. we held hands as we walked into the back of my house and sat on the swings. We talked about when i fel in love with him and when he fel in love with me until my dad opened the door in the front. "you have to go...fast!" i yelled he ran to the fence and swung his body over and ran into his house. then i ran in. "Emily, Why were you outside?!" he said. " i was swinging" i said quietly stuttering. He slapped my face so hard it made an imprint of his huge hand across it.it stung but i was used to it. then i went to the kitchen and cooked rice and noodles and watched my dad eat. I only ate few bites beacause my dad made me eat last and there was never much for me but this time i didnt care beacause James had taken up my entire body. i walked upstairs after i cleaned off the plates and started cutting. then i heard somthing hit the window. I stopped shaking agian as i walked to the window there was another hit on th window and i jumped back. i ran foward towards the window this time and i lifted the window pane up to reveal a pebble about to hit my face. i doged it and it landed on my bed soundlessly. then i looked down. It was James. he broke a ladder and told me to climb down. "i saw what happend with your dad." he said quitely. i didnt answer until i finshed racing down the stairs. "it always happens." he grabbed my hand with anger and ran. "not anymore" he vowed. For once i felt safe and when we were to his house and he told his mom the whole story i realized i was smiling. Then i heard a police car coming and i looked out of Jamess window to see my dad being taken away. it was amazing. I stayed with Edward and his mom who was very kind. and i was safe and in love now...i was happy and i had a feeling i always would be. I cut myself less often and the scars were almost gone. i felt great and James and me were great together.
© Copyright 2009 Appleinn4 (appleinn4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630635-The-girl-from-a-distant