*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630861-The-Boi-and-The-Brunette
by Dani
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1630861
A short story about two girls meeting in a lesbian bar.
This is your usual lesbian bar hook-up story. The one where a group of lipsticks and lillacs walk in. Some bi-sexual, and some gold star from the womb. Five very bodacious ladies stroll into the local Cherry Pit. A blonde. Two with low toned highlights. One with a deep hue of brown curly hair. Another with long stick straight black locks.

The usual back story... Girls night on the town, because that no good heart wrecker said hello to you, new girlfriend in tow. Although what stings is she looks nothing like you did on that arm. That very woman is in this les hangout spot to prove that closure has come... And that sexy is in fact back by popular demand. Anyway, these beauties make their way quickly bar side to get a little lubricated. The action for attraction is more likely bar side. Every lesbian knows that broken hearts are easy to heal with a good fuck. Two other optional action packed places are... The dance floor, and the restroom. Possibly a vehicle if one is available.


The place was packed with the finest genre and sub- genre of queer girls you can wikipedia for research on gayology. The bar was pulsating with different colored lights, and the DJ was spinning some Goldfarb at the moment of their entrance. The girls had pounded four shots, and checked out the scenery. Each of them made eye contact with one another, confirming that the sea looked good for catchings. Three of the girls ventured off their stools, and onto the dance floor to blow off some steam. Getting into the vibe of the music. Drinks settling into their bellies. Our luscious brunette, the only one deciding to sit in a two person booth, just taking in the younger twinks, and checking out some of the bois. Sipping her cosomopolitan, and still surveying the club... Her eyes scan, rescan and focus on the boi she has seen sititing at a table full of friends. Though she could clearly see the boi was alone, amongst the coupled group. What are the odds looking like to you?



The boi is loud with laughter, and inane gossip. Slightly in a maudlin state. The night was still young to those who weren't retired. So the misguided youth, and revival middle aged partied on. Our brunette and the boi meet eyes briefly. The brunette snaps her head away, and smiles coyly to herself. The boi excuses herself from her group, and strode over to introduce herself. Now the two person booth isn't so lonely. The two make with introductions. The brunette doesn't mention the ex of 5 years. Not to this boi. She didn't even lose eye contact. Like they were both pulled to each other. They make small talk, and get basic feel for each other. Soon enough though the drinks begin tugging at their inner judgement. The air between them was static, frantic, and powerful. The boi cast a charming grin to the brunette, and takes her hand to caress the brunette's.


The two of them were undressing each other silently, and their chemistry was through the roof. The bois group of friends looked on, as they made small talk about their friends conquests, and one night stands. The brunette's friends looked from their various spots on the dance floor, and shared eye contact, meaning... She's back on the horse. The boi chose this moment to move her chair over so that the brunette and herself were side by side. The brunette tried to have as much contact with the boi as possible... Eye contact as they were talking. Their feet grazed each others. Their hands mapping out one anothers. They had just the right amount of liquior in them too. It was like foreplay... Yet, the boi closes the gap between them for a taste of the brunette who has her salivating. A passionate embrace, both pink muscles battling for dominance.


The boi began to look like the victor, while bitting the brunette's full cleft bottom lip. That is until the brunette heard what sounded like Garbage over the sound system. The brunette opened her eyes, and so didn't the boi. The brunette's eyes were predatory, and filled with lust. The boi grins, as the brunette can be seen standing in front of the boi. She hovered over our bois lap, gyrating her hips slowly at first just to taunt and tease. The boi watched in pure satisfaction. As the beat quickened though... The brunette has stop teasing, and is thrusting her hip downward and forward forcefully on our boi. Who has let go of the no touching dancers rule, and is focusing her eyes on the brunette as she bites her lip with the pace they've set. Her eyes keep wondering over the sculpted figure of all bois wet dreams. The boi allowed her hands to roam freely across the brunettes torso, breast, hips, and ass. The brunette turned to face the boi... Still gyrating, but leaning in for a kiss. The kiss caused an equal effect for both of their pelvises. As the kiss deepened, the brunette moved her hips... Feeling an odd apparatus in the bulge of the bois pants. The boi taking note of what she has just discovered, uses it to her advantage by thrusting her hips upward. With her hands still gripping the brunette's hips she took a tighter grip. It caused the brunette's eyes to light up, and her to moan, and breathe heavily.


As they broke apart from the kiss the two reluctantly slowed their movements as the song concluded. The bar is almost at full capacity, and it's still young in the night. Though those that were coupled off, or came in coupled began to make room for those single and looking. Our bois friends said goodbye. The singles who were hooking up had to begin making decisions on who or which counterpart would be most suitable for waking up to the morning after. The brunette's friends noticed her absence long ago. So when they walked through the bar for refreshment of the dance... Finding their friend straddling some handsome punk adrogenous boi, they were shocked.

I mean, they'd seen her go on casual dates every now, and then. This was progress. A hook-up. Hearing footsteps approach from behind, the boi glanced to see who it might be... As the brunette's hand was in her pants. Seeing the ladies, she startles the brunette's hands out of her pants. The boi grins at her odds. The brunette stood up slowly, her head still in a whirlwind from the lust. Her legs weren't to be trusted, shaken from the booze, and the lap dance. She greets her friends with blushing glow, and introduces our boi. Who in turn stood slowly also, and says her hellos to the beautiful girls. The brunette's friends smiled at her in approval. Looking at the boi knowingly... The blonde of the group pulled our boi to the side.

The brunette was too busy discussing the boi, and her other friends with the highlights, and black locks... To notice the boi and the blonde seperated from their small cluster. The boi and the blonde had ducked off into a corner. The blonde was drunkingly lecturing our boi about how her friend the brunette had just gotten out of a five year relationship, and had finally found closure from the player bad bois. That if she wasn't good to her... She have the boi eighty sixed. The boi smiled an understanding, and completely understood her loyalty. All the boi had in the western city was the friends she made since the move. They were her family. So the boi let the blonde know of her intentions of taking her in the front of her hunter green Jeep Wrangler. Though she felt as if their encounter was more than, one night stand status. The brunette sauntered over to the two, with a vixen grin fixed upon her features.

Walking up to the boi, and planting her lips square on the bois. She put her hands on her shoulders... Letting them touch the more muscular parts, and eventually running her fingers roughly through black/red tipped locks. The boi pulled her in closer, by her hind end course. The blonde rolled her eyes, and told her friend to call her tomorrow. She then joined her group of friends.. Which had almost doubled. Our pair make their way to the bois jeep. They were hand in hand, slightly leaning on each other for support of liquior legs. Once inside of the boi's vehicle... The fun began.


At first the kisses were explorative... Then they developed into lustful brutally passionate kisses. They feel the down low tickles between them both. Just as the brunette was about to pounce the boi, and give her a little ride before the ride home... The boi requests to stop. She said didn't live far, and that her room mate was chill. Upon agreeing to go, the brunette settled for it. She had also settled for our boi's hand to wonder between her 501 Levis while driving. The boi pressed her palm hard against her center. She matched the rythm of the hand with her hips, thrusting them for more contact. Panting and bitting her lower lip at the touch. It wasn't enough for her craving though. There was no doubt to where this would end up.


Pulling up to a preety normal looking two bedroom for a young adult to dwell in... The boi kills the motor. She had rubbed the brunette to climax twice upon arrival. Stopping in various parking lots. The brunette begins to wonder if she'll have anything left for extra rounds. Getting out of the jeep, our boi opens the door for her lady. The brunette leaned against the passenger door, as it closed. She laughed, and pulled the boi in for more decadent kisses. Intially the make out session was just supposed to be a kiss. Now it was a detailed grope fest. The brunette felt the bulge, and allowed her hand to graze the length of it. The boi picked the brunette up, and held her at the waist. She felt the bump a lot clearly now. It was turning her on immensely being carried by a ficticiously hard boi lesbian. As soon as the two crossed the thresh hold to our bois humble abode... The brunette was still stradling the boi, as the boi guided them to the couch. She got to feel all of the brunette on her for the first time tonight... And she took advantage of it too. They both begin to want, need, crave more of one another, and it was over flooding their reason. The brunette begun to undo the bois white button up collared shirt, while the boi obtrusively moved with her counterpart. The boi undid the front clasp of the brunette's lacie satin like bra material... Licking her lips from the sight of full perky breasts.


The brunette's breasts moved as our boi thrusts her hip foreward into the brunette warm center. She swirled her tounge around the brunette's nipples, and let her teeth graze them slightly rough. The brunette hisses as she bit down on the bois bottom lip at the painful contact. She scratched the boi's open chest, down her petite cleavage, leaving red and blotchy. The boi grew even more turned on, and switched their positioning on the couch. As the brunette lie on her back, full chest heaving in the dim lighting of the living room, she helped the boi in the process of undressing... Only losing contact, as they lost clothing until all that was left was...

The Boi and The brunette.
© Copyright 2009 Dani (ddm1014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630861-The-Boi-and-The-Brunette