*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631796-LUSTa-story-in-progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DIVA
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1631796
Michelle and Zach both were attracted to each other, but Zach's shady past comes to light.
        Staring out the window, Michelle watched.
For the last month, that’s all she did.
Watched.
Watched him.
His swag was off the chart. His cameral complexion, dark, mysterious eyes, and alluring smile, had her in a trance.
The only thing, he didn’t know she existed.

Everday, Zach, would come around, blasting his music in front the door, by his god brother, Melvins’ house.
Doing his usual. Hustling and flirting. Flirting and hustling. Whichever came first.
He knew he could pull any chick. Shit,he was dating a married woman of ten years, for three years.

Its now or never. Michelle said, trying to muster up some courage. Taking a deep breath, she walked out the door, to “throw away trash.”
Standing at 5’7, Michelle was very petite. She a coke bottle shape, and a gorgouse face to match. She always wore just the right outfit to enhance and show off her perfect figure.

“Damn, who that is?” She overheard, Zach ask.
“She just moved there. Her brother my dawg. We were in jail together.” Melvin said, laughing.
“Oh yeah? Damn, might have to make her my lil dip.” Zach said, smiling, rubbing his chin, looking at Michelle.

Oh shit, why he looking at me like that? She asked herself, nervously.
Michelle kept her head down, until she got back to her front door. She turned and looked back, and smiled, and shut her door.
I cant believe I did that. She said to herself, happily.
Something about him, just makes her nervous. He’s different from the dudes she usually date.
And she liked that.
It was mysterious, exciting, a rush of adrenaline. And the more she liked, the more she wanted. But was unsure how to go after him. So, she continued to watch. Trying to learn him. And slowly, but surely, she was growing more confident. And more seductive.


“Ah, summertime!” Michelle said, sitting on her porch, basking in the beautiful sunshine.
“It is pretty out here.” Her sister said.
“Yeah.” Her other sister replied.
Kasci and Staci were twins, and they loved their big sister.
To them, she was their role model. At sixteen, they knew they wanted to be just like their big sister.
They could pass for triplets. People would come up to them and ask the same question: “are y’all triplets?”
Then Michelle would have to explain that she’s the oldest, and they were twins.

“Uh oh! You hear that?” Kasci asked, referring to the loud, bass thumping, ground shaking car, that was slowly approaching.
A smoke-grey, 2009 Lexus, with tinted windows, and chrome 22s on them, stopped in front the house.
“Are you going to tell him something today?” Staci asked.
“Um. No. I’ma just ignore him.” Michelle said, looking down.

Zach got out the car, and looked over by Michelle.
“Hi, you doing?” He asked, smiling.
“I’m fine. And you?” She asked back, looking down at the ground.
“I’m better now.” He answered, with a sexy smile, as he approached his god brothers door.
“What he meant by that?” Kasci asked.
“I don’t know.” Michelle mumbled.

Over at his god brothers’ house, Zach peeked out the window at Michelle.
“Mel, I got have her. I got to see where her head at. But, at the same time, I want fuck.” He laughed.
“There you go nigga. that’s my right-hand lil sister.” Melvin said, referring to Duke. They been friends since fourth grade. And stayed friends, through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
“I’m family.” Zach stated sarcastically.
“Yeah, but we would never get into a full blown shoot out over your babysisters.” Melvin said, shaking his head.
“Nigga, I don’t have a babysister!”
“Exactly.”
“I’ma get her.”
“Leave me out of that.”
“Watch.”
“Whatever nigga.”

Back outside, Michelle convinced her sisters to go inside.
“Come on, let’s go inside.” She said, standing up.
“Okay.” Kasci groaned.
“Alright.” Staci stated, mad.
Picking up their stuff, the twins walked into the house, while Michelle took her time, waiting to catch another glimpse of Zach.

Walking onto the porch, Zach continued to talk to Melvin.
“Alright. I’ma hit you up later.” Melvin said.
“Don’t forget.” Zach said, walking to his car.
But instead of going to his car, he walked over to Michelle.
“Excuse me, but um, what’s your name?”
“Michelle.”
“Michelle and Zach. It got a nice ring to it.” He replied, smiling at her.
“Yeah. But it’s a little too soon for all that, huh?”She asked tilting her head sideways.
“Yeah, you right. But at the same time, I’m positive that your going to be my girl.” Zach said, smiling, walking back to his car. And got in.
Rolling the windows down, he looked at her and bit his bottom lip and pulled off.
“Damn, he smooth.” She mumbled, walking inside.
“Damn, she on her shit.” He mumbled, going to his girlfriends’ house.

© Copyright 2010 DIVA (ms_angela_p at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1631796-LUSTa-story-in-progress