*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632071-SAD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rogex
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Adult · #1632071
Unrequited Love.
I looked for you everywhere! When you packed your things and left you must have packed my heart! I can't function without it.....Insomnia is at my beck and call! I toss and turn, weep and moan.....sad.
I search for your place beside me, my palms outstretched on sheets used to the warmth and tango of two bodies entwined and in love, or at least I was. Sad.
Dreams do not visit me anymore and take me on trips with you on moonlit nights, sultry and sensual. Feverish nightmares grip my very being! I do not sleep. I, conscious of pain, enveloped in ache and endless throbbing which rips and tears at who I was until I scream WHO AM I?!!! NOW THAT YOU ARE NO MORE....Sad.
Where are those wild flowers that caressed my feet? Why only thorns which prick and bleed? Was I mad to love this much and bring upon myself such ruin! I know the answer all too well....If this was maddness then render me insane for equaled only to this pain is my love which refuses to die......Sad.

When you who left for far and distant land sleep, I die and when you awaken and live I die....Oh great love! And so my life is sentenced and doomed to incomplete, not whole, a discarded tissue used and left in not pretty places of sunlit skies and song filled birds! Sad.

Shall I always look towards the door and will you to walk in, back into these arms so desolate and frozen. I clutch my ears with my hands at the sound of your name so common and unremarkable. Were I deaf I would smile not to hear it no more. For I love your name, written within my D.N.A how could we not have met? Sad.

© Copyright 2010 Rogex (rogeralans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632071-SAD