*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632692-The-Death
Rated: E · Chapter · Death · #1632692
A girl has a deep passionfor a boy that loves her back. But she doesn't know it.
    Its was stormy outside and Rebecca was sitting on her roof getting soaking wet trying to wash all of her dread away. She was sobbing, thinking about the one she loved that she is sure didnt love her back. His name was Lealand Grey. He had shoulder length emo hair with brown eyes. He loved music and so did Rebecca. Thats the only way they could express themselves in this cruel and rugged world.



    She has a razorblade in one hand and a towel in the other to wipe away her tears. She holds out her wrist and makes a deep cut. She lets out a stream of tears as she watches the stream of red runs down the side of the house. She sees thousands of pictures of Lealand in her mind. She stood up, went to the edge of the roof, leaned over, and jumped. As she was falling she screamed '' Goodbye Lealand!''



      The Fayettville Police were outside, the red and blue lights illuminating the whole neighboorhood. The sirens so loud you couldn't even think. Rebecca's mother was on the ground crying. Her dad was in a state of shock. Lealand was being drivin to her house crying in the passengers seat. He couldn't believe he lost the one he secretly loved. They were soul mates on the inside, and best friends on the outside. As he pulled up to the scene his heart sank. He saw her lying on the ground, blood rushing from her head and into a rosebush with only one rose.



        Lealand walked up to her parents and asked for the rose. He took it home and layed it beside him as he slept. He cried in his dreams all night. He imagined Rebecca in a peach silk dress dancing with him. He suddenly woke up from hearing a voice saying his name. He turned over and there stood Rebecca. He blinked a few times thinking that he was dreaming but he wasn't. She was right in front him saying his name. He was shocked. He stood up, took her hand, looked into her eyes and said,"I love you!'' She replied, "I know."



          She said," Come join me." He said, What do mean?''  She answered,'' Come join me in heaven,'' She held out her hand. He tookher handand there was a flash of light. He awoke in heaven, and in his hand was the rose. He gave the rose to Rebecca. She smiled like an angel! They would be together forever!!!!!
© Copyright 2010 emorose (emorose287108 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1632692-The-Death