*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633464-Guardians-of-the-City
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1633464
It's dark and detailed.I'm now at a writer's block, ai'd like some help or ideas.
A strong embrace, a hold that is imposable to escape.



He leaned over whispering, “ You chose a while ago for this.”

He moved his arms around my body and pulled me closer. I feel fear and lust, I fear the death and what would be lost, lust for the new beginning and sexual desires. He let me lay closer for a moment, I might as well relax, I’m gonna die, I can’t  say or do anything to change his mind. He pulled my face up to his, he laced his fingers in my hands restraining my movements even more.

    He whispered the last words I’d here alive,  “You asked for this kiss of death.” He was right once more as his hand around my chin lowered to the throat, blocking my air flow, then he chuckled darkly and pressed his lips onto mine. A slight zing to the feeling of his lips. Feeling was quickly fading. I began to gag, my head felt swollen and the rest of the body fell limp. My eyes closed as my head fell back, nothing more.




6 Months latter…


    As I watch the streets below, he wonders to my side, testing me, “How many children?”

I searched the street, “Twelve.”

“How many look like bums?” he’s referring to all the people on the street.

“Sarcastically speaking, all of them.”

He glanced at me, not enjoying the sarcasm at the moment, he hasn’t had a good night.

Sighing, “Two, one under us and one down the street on the other side,”

“Now tell me where I am.”

“Your on the other side of the building on the ground in the alley with two dumpsters.”

At the moment I'm on a tall building, bored.

    He said nothing as he leaned back and departed, he doesn’t usually complement.

   
I lean back, popping my back, “Ah, there’s nothing to do around here.”

    Standing I pick up my staff and jump from the 20 story building, I land next to the bum. He greeted me as usual, “Hello Miss. Any luck with your teacher?”

    “Nah, he’s the same as usual.”

    “Stubborn and sexual?”

    “He’s less sexual lately. Something seems to be buggin’ him.”

    “Any ideas what?”


    “Not really. All I can say is he seems to get sad every time a holiday is near.”

    “Oh.”

    The metro passed and a few cars. I turned to look down the right side of the street and watched the gathering commotion. A crowd of people began to gather around something. Curiosity killed the cat. I wondered over to the crowd, peeping over the taller heads and squirming my way to the front. There were four men, 3 on 1. I watched for a moment, watching what was going on, trying to find out what started it.

I listened to the crowd, “I saw that the guy all alone was just standing there and the group came over and nailed the sucker square in the jaw!”



Another person, “I heard that that the first guy hired the other guy’s girl as a hooker.”

“No way!”

“Way! Then I heard he kidnapped her and killed her somewhere out in the mountains!”

An older and pompous, stubborn, bag of a lady, with a yipping and yapping, shaved Chihuahua,

“Do you know WHO he is?”



I couldn’t take any more of the argument in the crowd, I walked in and blocked the punch that was thrown at the first man with my staff.

I growled, “What’s going on here?”


The crowd stopped the commotion and stepped back a bit, so I continued,


“As a guardian of the city, I see this tasteless and pathetic.” I move the man behind me back some and heal any of his wounds through thought and visualization. My body and eyes seem aware and saddened as usual as I herded the crowd away with my shadows. I glared at the three men and decided to listen to their story,

“So what exactly happened here?” I tried to sound more understanding, as the man tried to creep away from beneath my protection behind me I stepped on his pant leg, pinning him behind me, “You’ll get your turn after.”

The oldest man, the one who threw the first punch and seemed to be the most railed up, spoke first,

      “This bastered is going out with my girl friend! He got her pregnant and now he won’t own up to it! He wants to run town and not pay for her child!”

    The worm behind my started to speak back until I clamped my hand over his mouth, I could feel his energy rising, I slightly pressed my claws into his jaw and ordered, “Say anything out of turn and I won’t help you.”


    “So what do you want him to do?” I asked.

    “I want him to grow a backbone and take good care of her, or at least brake up with her so I can help her!”

    “Okay, I’ll see what I can do.”

I glare at the man behind me and whisper, "Maybe I shouldn't interfere," I tilt my head to the side and pointed behind me with my staff, "I could just let them have their due with ya..."

© Copyright 2010 Banished Shadows (aaronxmidnight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633464-Guardians-of-the-City