*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633849-TEARS-OF-SADNESS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Desari
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1633849
Poem about our changing world.
I shed tears for the World of today, so many things have changed since the years of yesterday. Nothing seems right anymore it's as if our beautiful world is slowly dying out leaving behind a cold and barren land filled with hatred and misery.

I watch in tears as animals wander into cities and town's, looking for their former homes, that had once been there but have been replaced by civilization. Where will they go now that the land which they hand lived on for thousands of years is being destroyed to make room for humans. What must it be like for the animals who have been forced from their homes into foriegn lands where they have no sense of belonging, where confusion rules their lives and hearts.

What of the many species that have been pushed to extinction or the brink of extinction by our many killing sprees, and the damage we have done to our beloved environment, an environment that is their sole source of survival. Now we hear that foreigners are coming into our oceans, and killing whales that the U.S government had promised to protect. What will become of our oceans when these magestic creatures are gone from earth?
© Copyright 2010 Desari (desari33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633849-TEARS-OF-SADNESS