*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635316-untitled-chapter-one
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Women's · #1635316
the first part of chapter one, a novel that I am trying to write......please review :)
Chapter One

     
      Her mom sold her body and her daddy sold his soul, pimping out her mother as well as others. Injecting heroin, womanizing, thieving, just about every sin in the book. This the scenario that life thrust upon Sadie Miller within the first moments of her birth. Her dad was in prison  at the time. Her mom had to bring this, her first child into the world alone, a problamatic delivery caused her to haemorrahage, she was lucky to survive. The stage was set.
        She was born into the sign of pisces, in the year of the tiger. A baby born to a seventeen year old mixed race mother and a white father in his early twenties. It was the mid-seventies. Her mother and she were given a flat by the council and when her daddy was released afew weeks later, they finally became a family.
        The honeymoon period didn't last long, within three months Mark, her father was back to his bad boy ways. There were several other girls he was sleeping with and luring into a life of prostitution, including an underage runaway. He was back to injecting again, beating up and pimping out her mother. To make matters worse Jayne had discovered that she was pregnant again, she was three months gone. which meant that she had conceived almost as soon as he'd been released from prison. In all honesty she was devastated by the news, motherhood wasn't what she had expected and she was fast becoming disullisioned with Mark. She had thought that living at home with her parents had been difficult, how wrong she'd been.
        Six months later and ten months and fifteen days to the day that Sadie was born. Daniel was born. this time it was Jayne who was incarcerated, and Daniel was actually birthed there within those prison walls. The bond between mother and son was formed during their exile, was both deep and strong and to last them the rest of their lives. Sadie who had been left with her daddy throughout this time, formed her primary relationship with him.
        She'd spent her whole life adoring daddy. She couldn't remember a time when she wasn't aware that he was flawed. She also though could never remember a time when he'd ever been horrible to her. He was a bastard in all but name (his parents were married). Many women had good cause to hate the man but Sadie miller was the one female immune to al that. She was his princess.

© Copyright 2010 silverfeather (krazykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635316-untitled-chapter-one