*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635594-SEARCH-FOR-HAPPINESS
by sofy
Rated: 13+ · Article · Spiritual · #1635594
Happiness and peace are words and i was searching their meanings ...
I have lot of time these days as i am on maternity leave for six months . So, now i have time to think on impractical issues like true happiness , peace , unconditional love bla bla .. don't thnk i am not serious on these issues rather i am desperate to find my answers and for this i went through so many sites on net , books and all but nothing seemed to help much  .

Why is it so difficult to be happy ? How do i make my self happy ! I was looking for lasting happiness ...

I think i got some clues and with the grace of lord i am working on those , clue are :

1.    Three sets form a person : physical being , mental being ans spiritual being .

2.      We should daily cater their needs because we have to keep them healthy .

3.      Spiritual being is like a guide and is maximum in strength . pray to lord , thank him for all that we have , truly have  faith in the lord and on the guardian angel He has given to us .

   

Faith  heals slowly heals . I am trying each day not to be happy rather making those around me happy . I decided few things that i will put in my routine and make a part of my habbit :

1.  Give smile to those around you . Be a reason of happiness .

2.  One laugh a day .

3.  Speak kind words .

4.  Make life beautiful for those around you .

5.  Do good things consistently.





When i was trying these things i realised that it was easier said then done . daily i did something to break these rules , when i was in bad mood i never listened to my own mind , i was ready to throw these rules of goodness !  hell!  I need happiness and i was full of complaints for those around me . i still spoke harsh words , i felt jealous , i felt envious ...

What is this lord ? I  am failing !  two days i am happy and elated about the success of this self imposed program and another moment i am like a bundle of negative energy !

Then i thought that , what i am today is the result of habits i ve learned in the past and to overcome those deeply embeded lessons i really have to work hard on myself .At least i remembered each day that i did not make others smile , i did not speak harshly today , i could help one person .... 

Few rules followed and few not but i was somehow turning into a better person each day with my growing faith...

One thing i have learned is joy and peace comes as an outcome of loving others and smile is the product of smiles we distribute ...

JUST LOVE A LOT AND LAUGH A LOT AND AND AND .... BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE SERVICE TO THE LORD .



© Copyright 2010 sofy (aashu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635594-SEARCH-FOR-HAPPINESS