*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636451-PARADOX---Chapter-6
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1636451
If you enjoy James Rollins, Jack DuBrul, or Andy McDermott, you’ll love this one!
April 25, 2012 – Munich Germany



Dominic was waved through Munich customs as soon as he reached for his passport. The German inspectors knew him quite well and also knew that the Archeological Convention was still in full swing. An internationally famous Anthropologist like Doctor Prestano was a man to be cultivated and pampered because of the endless connections he had at his fingertips. A single word from the good Doctor could make or break almost anyone’s career.

As he exited the airport a dark SUV quickly pulled up to the cure, his man got out and stood so Dominic would know who it was. Dominic threw his skimpy bag into the back seat of the SUV and hefted himself up into the front seat.

“Berchtesgaden,” Dominic ordered, as the man pulled away from the curb and headed into traffic. “Update,” he demanded as soon as the man found a steady slot in traffic.

“The American is still in his hotel room at the Treff Alpenhotel Kronprinz and the girl is staying at her apartment on Bergwerkstrasse. They had dinner together last night but did not spend the night together.”

Interesting, Dominic thought. My friend, the professor, still has a sense of moral scruples. “And my reservations?”

“Same hotel, same floor as Herr Stiehl. “I assumed it would be easier for you to accidentally meet him in the hall or stairs.”

“Good work Gunter.” Dominic glanced at the beefy blond headed Austrian. Gunter Hörbiger had been working for him for several years and had yet to fail in any task he was given. Obtaining good help was difficult to do and he had been lucky to find Gunter. The fact that the man had a criminal record, of which he was innocent but on the run, helped to keep him under control. Also, the fact that Dominic paid him very well and promised to eventually clear his name kept the man as loyal as a dog.

© Copyright 2010 Oldwarrior (oldwarrior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636451-PARADOX---Chapter-6