*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1636939-How-to-win-Eurovision-Song-Contest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alicia
Rated: ASR · Folder · Comedy · #1636939
... in 55 steps. A lighthearted view on 55 years of the infamous Eurovision Song contest.
How to win the Eurovision Song Contest in 55 steps


Anyone who is European, can’t have missed the drama that is the Eurovision song contest. Every year, musicians from countries all over Europe come together to battle for that dearly wanted first place – or battle to keep their rights to last place. From what used to be a musical contest, it grew into a battleground for bands to spread the message of love, peace, or simply show how little they love their fellow European countries. Every year, casualty wards are filled with victims that have violins, flutes, guitars, and little flags protruding every part of their bodies. And then there is that question of plagiarism, a word made great by this very contest.

For those who want to win the Eurovision Song contest, I’ve compiled this list so that winning this merciless battle of the bands will become so much easier.


Here are part 1 and part 2 of How to win...

 How to win Eurovision Song contest [p1]  (ASR)
... in 55 steps. A lighthearted view on 55 years of the infamous Eurovision Song contest.
#1627421 by Alicia


 How to win Eurovision Song Contest [p2]  (ASR)
... in 55 steps. A lighthearted view on 55 years of the infamous Eurovision Song contest.
#1636935 by Alicia
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> How to win Eurovision Song Contest
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1636939-How-to-win-Eurovision-Song-Contest