*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637191-Blood-Knight-Preface
Rated: E · Preface · Dark · #1637191
This is the preface to a book I've been writing. Rate and review please.
         Some would say this a story of tragic events, some would say that it is a heroic tale, but however you view this story, it is what it is. My name is Matt Lamar and I'm from a small town in Northern Indiana. This is my life story, or at least it once was. This is the story of how the normality of my life was altered. I’m about to tell you what happened to me and how it came to be. If you desire to know what happened to me, subsequently you’re going to have to read the story. It is to be said that some events are real, some characters are real people, and the plot line doesn’t fall too far from the truth. This tale of half truths may just explain truths in which many never knew were true. With this being said, enjoy the tale, and remember to expect what cannot be expected. Take caution or you'll end up in a coffin.
© Copyright 2010 hell_raiser373 (hell_raiser373 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637191-Blood-Knight-Preface