*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637332-Mom-Shrooms-and-Jesus
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #1637332
Robert cooks his mom a super spaghetti dinner with a surprise.
Robert’s (not his real name) mom was a devoted Christian. She always watched Christian television shows or listened to Christian music on the radio. She always took a bible everywhere she went. When she shopped at the supermarket the bible was in the shopping cart. She never missed church, regardless of the weather conditions or how she was feeling.

Robert had a preacher’s son complex about his mom being so devout. He was an innocent angel while around his mom but a little devil when his friends were around him. Robert had somewhat of a rebel streak in him but rarely displayed it around his mom.

In their senior year they were hanging out at Robert’s house pretty bored. Robert’s mom left to go to choir practice and would be gone a few hours. Being bored stiff most of the day they had devised a plan to cook spaghetti with a little surprise.

http://authspot.com/short-stories/mom-shrooms-and-jesus/
© Copyright 2010 101lourdes (101lourdes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637332-Mom-Shrooms-and-Jesus