*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637495-Pen-and-paper
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #1637495
Its a simple story about a pen and a paper.
I embrace that pen onto my fingertips, as I grip it gently to write a story of my heart. The paper is the pen’s best friend. Without the pen, the paper would be incomplete. And without them, I would be an untold story.

I have been always wanted to be a writer for a long time. I was born to express myself through the wonders of a simple ball point ink pen and I always loved the fantasy of how my emotions flowed from my heart to a blank piece of paper. I get amazed at how all the words joined together and told my own story back to me. It’s like a reflection of me in a mirror when I see my story coming into life on that piece of paper. It’s a miracle how that piece of paper silently absorbs all my feelings and random emotions, with no questions, no complains and no demands. It just sits there all night long, waiting patiently for me to hold that pen and for me to start pouring my entire burden onto its shoulder. It gives me no solution to my problems yet at the end of the day, I find my answers to my own questions. Somehow at the end of the day, I find there is a ray of light, hidden somewhere beneath those darkness. And somehow at the end of the day, I do find the path that leads me to the long forgotten destination. This piece of paper and pen becomes my close companion of my dark night. They might be non-living things, but they come to life when you give them a chance to share your emotions with them. Suddenly, it feels like they grew a heart from the heavens above when they take all that sorrow from you and in return gives you peace in mind. Its not just a pen and paper to me. It’s a miracle which all writers experiences, when they unfold their stories to them. They reflect your story to the world and eventually, the pen and paper says the ending to my story.

© Copyright 2010 lmmortal (nabila321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637495-Pen-and-paper