*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638714-the-fallen
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Dark · #1638714
what happens when a angel is put to death and chooses to fall to earth instead
Prologue

In six days god brought life into being and on the seventh day he called his angels to a meeting so he could tell them his plan this is the first time that evil had crept into heaven

For the beauty of the earth, For the glory of the skies, For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies: Lord of all, to Thee we raise

This hymn of grateful praise. For the wonder of each hour Of the day and of the night, Hill and vale and tree and flower, Sun and moon and stars of light: Lord of all, to Thee we raise This our hymn of grateful praise.



When god had called the angels together and discussed the plans for the world he asked his angels would they bow down to the humans and treat them as they treat him most of the angels agreed but there was a few who said even though humans are a new species they have already caused another damage and death, Lucifer proposed then that god send his only son Jesus down to earth to act as a messiah and spread the word of god and if nothing befall Jesus then those that agreed with Lucifer would leave heaven.



One of these angels was called shadow he was the second lieutenant to Gabriel and a very powerful angel the reason he was so powerful was when he had killed a enemy he could absorb there essence to help him live and become more powerful,

God agreed with Lucifer’s plan but Lucifer had already put his own plan in to action and had began to create life the first demon azalea was born and sent to earth to spread stories and corrupt the mind of man therefore before Jesus had even been born and able to spread his message the demons had already turned powerful men against him. King Herod one of his advisers was a man whose mind had been corrupted he passed on the whisperings of the demons to king Herod so therefore when the three wise men came to speak to the king he new of this baby that would rule the Jews he already had plans to kill him.



The three wise men set out to follow the star and hoped it would lead them to the baby who would be the messiah the angel who came to earth to warn them not to go back to king Herod was called Muriel she was gods daughter she warned them of what was going to happen if they gave the news to king Herod they did not return to king Herod.



The star that was seen before Jesus was born the star of Bethlehem was what it looked like when an angel falls from heaven so Jesus was born and thanks to the angels he was protected and raised to be strong and wise, but in heaven god had learnt of the demons (who are souls that have been put to death for crimes Lucifer twisted them into a mockery of gods angels) and he was angry and ashamed that Lucifer had created life and twisted it for his purpose for he had taken gods image and created evil , god didn’t know what to do he still loved Lucifer but he knew Lucifer was dangerous so god decided that Gabriel and Lucifer would fight Gabriel had already set the place it was the realm below the earth plain the fight lasted for fifty days before finally Gabriel was able to overcome Lucifer as he threw him down into hell he cut of one of his wings and with Lucifer’s blood and he wrote the first angel trap that would keep Lucifer locked in hell.

© Copyright 2010 sleuth85 (grissom85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638714-the-fallen