*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639598-face-to-face
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1639598
moving on from past into maturity
Face to face
There in the woods I took to me and saw the real face. Down long in the centuries there was a cruel side which was narcissistic ridden with passion so much so making others feel absolutely remote and harmed. The tendency followed through for ages further with alienation taking strides higher and higher. Comes a point of consciousness for resurrection. The darkness was most dark to see the way through nevertheless groping forward, stumbling the entire route. The visible rays helped gathering the naked face and the ugliness. All was and is never yours the facts of journey are real .Leave a shadow for shadows don’t manifest without visible rays shadows only follow none else. Dawn or dusk the eternal truth stark as the naked face. The face merges with truth ever since and forever present melting into the beyond…like the natural cosmic laws and plans existent from without till eternity and in which no subtle changes occur.
© Copyright 2010 sunil the young one (suniliskumar5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639598-face-to-face