*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640434-THE-KNOWLEDGE-IN-YOU
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1640434
IT'S THE CAPACITY AND MENTALITY YOU'VE CULTIVATED WHICH ENDS AS YOUR PRODUCE IN LYF.
The knowledge and understanding you have is the bargainyou get from the things you spend your time with,and all that your thought is based on (optimism or persimism)                                                                                                                  A little boy living with his all time busy Father,was always lonely at home and developed interest for the beer palor next door.His venue to connect with that zone,was his window where he watched and practiced the different moves he saw.He did that on regular bases without missing a second,and his practice soon became his conduct.                                          His Father returned as usual late in the night from his all busy day only to find son reashing drunken steps,drunken moves and what have you...He was shocked...                                                                                                                          FATHER; What have you done with yourself ?                                                                                                    SON;        It's just a practice from the beer palor next door                                                                                              FATHER;  Is that all that life offers you ?                                                                                                                        SON;        No,it's just something to put up with,but i'm still thinking,if this is how my life will be,cause this is all i've got....
© Copyright 2010 Esti-Westi (estar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640434-THE-KNOWLEDGE-IN-YOU