*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642042-whats-good-and-whats-bad
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1642042
Is someone that makes our heart beat east and palms sweat. . .
Is someone that makes your heart beat fast and your palms sweat bad for you? Someone who with one smile makes your stomach fill with butterflies and with one look automatically knock down that barrier that you have tried so hard to keep up in order to save yourself from getting hurt. Or could this be a good thing? Maybe it is good to feel this way sometimes even if it ends end up hurting you it could be worth it, just maybe it is something you will look back on and remember for that one second how you felt then and all the small memories could out shine the bad ones. Could it really be that allowing yourself to feel what you really feel is a good thing? Will we regret it the next day or be thankful for the few moments of pure happiness we once felt. Will letting our barrier down be the biggest mistake yet and cause us the hurt we have been trying to prevent or will something good come of it??
© Copyright 2010 BeautifulTragedy (chelseatoyahh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642042-whats-good-and-whats-bad