*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642829-Ramblings-Of-A-Slow-Writer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Experience · #1642829
This entry is a first and tentative step at writng about how I'm really feeling.
This is my first entry and I hope I can harness my racing thoughts and make sense. Bear in mind that Im just trying to get some clutter out of my head and onto the screen. For thelast couple of days my inner thoughts have been wearing me out. I"ve found it very hard to concentrate on one thing. At the moment my wife and I have a lot of money worries. So the thoughts I have been about survival. How to save money, to make money and how to make money go a bit further. We are both on government pensions which is a real blessing. Without this support I dont know how we would survive at all. We are fortunate to live in a country like Australia, where the welfare system is a good one. I suffer from bipolar mood disorder and a benighn essential tremor. My medication for bipolar is working well and for the last year or so I have been really stable. However my tremor has got a lot worse over the last year . I am starting a writng course in a few weeks time and am really looking forward to it although I"m a bit worried about my battle with the keyboard. I really need one of those large type keyboards and have written to our local Rotary club to see if they can help me.I hope to hear back from them in the next few weeks. If you are reading this piece I thankyou. If you can make sense of my rambling your a superstar. I like the idea of writing on this site and being read by other writers. On my good days I think I am a writer. On my bad ones I think Im kidding myself. Sometimes everything seems to inspire me to write.. To just let the words tumble onto the page, but more often writing is hard work.So I just keep plodding away hoping my intent is conveyed between the lines.
© Copyright 2010 barry56 (barry56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642829-Ramblings-Of-A-Slow-Writer