*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644073-To-my-love
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1644073
His final letter to his love.
To my most beautiful Bree

              I'm sorry to say that this is my final hour. Oh how i wish i could turn back time to that sunday when we took a trip to the beach. I remember watching you dance to my strumming. All i want is to hold you one last time. To feel the warmth of your breath on my chest. I want to dance with you in the breeze. To smell your sweet fragrance. I want to  caress you, feel your perfect skin. I am loosing my breath  but it' not from the pain its from thinking of you. i want to see the beautiful colors of the sun reflect across your face.  But most of all i want to look into those eyes of yours. I look into your eyes and i know  that you love me. I look into  your eyes and know i can take on the world. So as i lie here and think of you i slowly slip away i do not fear what lies ahead because i know no matter where i go you will allways be with me in my heart.

                                                      Your dearest husband
                                                                Daniel
© Copyright 2010 DANNYamerica (dannyamerica at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644073-To-my-love