*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644635-Faust-Widehall--Book-One
by Zelda
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1644635
This is the First Book of Faust Widehall, a story of full mistery
Faust Widehall - The Devil of Crecent Island




Chapter One: The Legend of the Jersey Devil...




There are tales of long time ago, about a lady, that was about to give birth to her thirdteen child.The night before her child's birth, she started preying when had an idea, why her thirdteen child should be a human? Why not a beast? or even better...a devil?While preying she asked for the freakest bloody wish that a mother can ask for... She said "God, i have twelve beatifull children, and one more inside of me, but i'm tyred of freaking lovely faces, i feel envy of them...I want that someone feel envy of my beauty, so i can ask you a favor? I don't want my thirdteen child to be as beautiful and lovely as my other children, i want him to be a devil... I want him to feel envy and to have a heart full of pure evil."

The next night, the child was born, at the first moment everyone noticed that he was a beautifull blond baby, but after a few minutes a roar as strong as a thunder was heard, then they noticed that the child had vanished...instead of him, there was a horrible creature, with the head of a horse, the legs of a goat,the body of a bat, and the tail of a devil...

The people screamed, the devil roared again, after a second he flew out of the house throught the chimeney, he desapeared as fast as a thunder.

The next days, all the men of the town started searching for the creature, many ones died in hands of the devil, other got lost, but they never found the Jersey Devil. There are still encounters with the devil, anh he still horrorize all the settlers of Jersey, but there is a place where the light never reach, where there is no life, only the shadow of a beast, the shen of the Jersey Devil. Many people have go in search of the Crecent Island, a cave that is hidden somewhere at the pine barrrens (where the devil lives) but no one have found it, he is in there waiting for the night, to come out.



© Copyright 2010 Zelda (zelda-maniack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644635-Faust-Widehall--Book-One