*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644861-The-Noble-Wild-Beast
by BBKing
Rated: E · Other · Supernatural · #1644861
Character Creation Prompt 2
Name: Kimiko H. Tokala, “Noble Wild Beast”
The name Kimiko
Gender: Feminine
Usage: Japanese , Other Scripts: 后子, 君子 (Japanese) From Japanese 后 (kimi) "empress" or 君 (kimi) "senior, noble" combined with 子 (ko) "child". The name Tokala Native American for wild beast

Gender: Female
Race: Abnormal Human
Age: She is over 150 years old, but looks 21.
Appearance:
Ht: 5’-7”
Body Type: She is built like a muscular track sprinter with thighs larger than normal. She is a little hairy, especially on the back of her neck, along the spine, tailbone, buttocks, legs (mostly inner thighs), front of pelvis and lower part of abdomen. She has a thick head of hair that’s very manageable and beautiful thick eyebrows.
Hair Color: black & bilver
Hair length: Is just below mid-back
Eye Color: Her eyes switch from hazel to black
Personality: Kim is courageous, competent, virtuous, but suffers from trust issues

Special Abilities
Before Raijin’s blood transfusion: She is endowed with strong telekinetic abilities. She can telekinetically move objects up to 10,000 lbs. Her telekinetic aptitude is voluntary and involuntary. She has to be careful when she sleeps, because her abilities are subconscious as well as conscious. Dreams and nightmares often trigger a telekinetic episode. Her emotion can set off her powers too.
After Raijin’s blood transfusion: She possesses strong telekinetic abilities and enhanced physical abilities. Her 5 senses are well beyond the normal human capacity. She can press over 1500 lbs. Her vertical jump is approximately 25 feet, and her long jump is about 100 feet. She can run 45 miles per hour. She is very agile and acrobatic. She exhibits prolonged stamina and endurance. Kim’s body can heal much faster than the best human athlete. In Kim’s “Savage state” her enhanced abilities increase by 3 and her telekinetic powers by 2. She can withstand small arms fire like handguns, shotguns, rifles, and some grenade attacks. She can remain in her “Savage State” for hours at a time. The downside for being in her “Savage State” is that she has less control over her mind. The longer she remains in this state, the more she begins to behave like an instinctive animal instead of a cognitive thinking creature.
Martial Art Style: Aiki- jujitsu, Tai Chi, Wing Chun

Introduction: She was found by Raijin Savage with serious injuries. Savage gave her a blood transfusion to save her life, which ultimately changed her life. He left in a nearby village where she was nursed to health. She stayed at this village for years hoping to live a good healthy life and to forget whatever past she came from. She found out that her future would be worse than her past. During her time in the village she experienced changes physically and mentally, that she couldn’t control due to her reaction to the blood transfusion. These changes manifested themselves slowly after several years, while she was waiting for the return of Rai Savage. She wanted to thank him for saving her life. He never retuned while she was there and the village was overthrown by a religious Sect, whose focus was on maximum, subtle, world influence or secret world domination. When the family she was staying with was killed, she sought vengeance. Her confrontation with the organization quickly triggered the final stages of her transformation. She became “The Tokala”, the wild beast, a word taken from the natives of this land which is covered with wilderness. The Tokala annihilated many of the Sect members with only a few barley escaping. She left the village after the ordeal, but in her absences the Sect returned, destroyed the village, and blamed it on the Tokala.
© Copyright 2010 BBKing (sagedraw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644861-The-Noble-Wild-Beast