*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644985-Part-1-4-Punishment
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1644985
Punishment
Punishment equal to a king of sovereignty as to the poorly infamous. So treat a guy to as much a bug? To comes a time where values and morals are meaningless. This is when punctuality is most important. Standing next to a brother of trust over blood, yet to blood I'd give the world, the time it takes to provoke a reaction is mere seconds to a second. Condemning actions upon eyes who perceive a more intellectual standard are not eyes to look into at all. They only see the means of sociological norms. They don't see a man abused, killing another over defense. They don't believe it at all. Because all we are about is a job done. So we can all go back to our oh so important lives of eating, sleeping, drinking, and TV watching. So important...Yet when a time does come to stand up, we all just ask..."Do we have to.." Pathetic, we are all...
© Copyright 2010 Monstrous_Mind (jareddclay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1644985-Part-1-4-Punishment