*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645662-Ruthless
Rated: E · Chapter · Experience · #1645662
As Katherine grows more confident, Raina grows stronger and fills her with a need to feed.
His kisses were perfect in every way.
Soft and gentle, trying so hard not to scare me, but I wanted more.
I forced him to open up to me, so willing to push some boundaries.
His kisses grew with more urgency.
That’s it; that’s what I wanted.
He wanted more.
“God, you’re so hot.”
I love the way he looks at me with so much desire.
“I want you so bad.”
He kisses my neck, takes a little nibble, whispers in my ear, “I want you, can I have you? Please let me have you.”
I don’t know what to say.
I like Jordan; handsome, funny, and can cook some pretty decent spaghetti and meatballs, but is he really worth it?
“Please, let me have you. I can make you feel good.”
I really do want everything he’s offering, but something doesn’t seem right to me.
Raina laughs; she doesn’t care.
“Please Katherine. I want you so bad.”
Raina wants him to hold up on his promise while Katherine still isn’t sure he’s right for her.
Jordan looks in my eyes and while he’s pleading for my permission, I can vaguely see something dark swim behind his eyes.
“I want to, so badly you can’t even imagine, but I can’t do it. Not now. Get off of me.”
“Ugh! No, please! I want you. Let me have you!”
Katherine starts feeling scared and now Raina is sensing the danger as well.
He has to get off me now.
I protest, saying no it’s not the right time for me, but he won’t take no for an answer.
“I have to have you.”
He slips his hand down my body and tries to unbutton my jeans while I struggle against him.
Katherine starts to panic.
“I said no, and that’s that, now get off me!”
“No, I want you now and I’ll have you one way or another!”
By this time, Raina wants full reign. Let me take control, I can make him bend to our will.
Jordan yanks my jeans off at the same time Raina takes over.
I grab him by the neck at lightning speed and squeeze with such strength unbeknownst to me.
I marvel at the sudden look of surprise in Jordan’s eyes; I can smell his fear (fear has a smell?), practically taste it on my tongue.
Without ever really knowing it, my face has completely changed and my eyes flash icy cold.
I squeeze his throat just a little more, cutting off his air supply, “I. Said. No.”
Just with that one flat statement, I kiss him hard and bite down on his lip.
And with a small twisted smile and a wicked laugh, Raina feeds off Jordan’s fear.
For once, Katherine is grateful for Raina’s ruthlessness.

An hour later, Jordan leaves me outside my house.
I’ll see you around is all he says to me before I get out his car.
I can hear a tiny hint in his voice, and I know that it’s a lie; I’ll never see him again.
Katherine is sad because she really likes Jordan, but Raina is disappointed that he couldn’t deliver to his promise.
Pity.
© Copyright 2010 delilah_rae (rainabeatrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645662-Ruthless