*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646597-Part-2-1-Begin
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1646597
Begin...first part of 2
And so we begin...as the dust kisses my eyes and stings them in a drying vengeance. Amplify my realization in all that I am...that I am real, my hands feel all pain and pleasure. My head remembers all that I create. So push my tired thoughts aside, as proper pain envelopes my life...And soon to let go of this dreary life, I am. No cold martyr, just a seeking individualist. An idealist who seeks the divine peace and world resolution. We need to feel for one another and separate the differences of each other beyond guns and war. We need to realize our mistakes and be the merciless ones we claim to be and let loose our vice and free those we burden and brand. Discretion is the greatest part of valor. We do not have to leave our mark to be remembered. Sometimes voicing our weakness and walking away is more honorable than bleeding for a pointless cause. Perhaps it's glory that grips us...perhaps it's more.
© Copyright 2010 Monstrous_Mind (jareddclay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646597-Part-2-1-Begin