*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646600-Part-2-3-Lets-Take-This-a-Step-Further
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1646600
Let's Take This a Step Further
Half of you won't understand me...the other half wont recognize me..Let the voice invade your mind...let them feed upon your mind, and condemn you all to kill that, that you've become.This is my silence, it is content. It is patient, and poised in all aspects. It desires lust, love, existence, and failure. Feeding upon success, feeding upon the absolute amazing, silence craving moment. And failure, with mourning...So this is my pain, as it leaves my arm in liquid form.

--------------------------------

Crimson resistance , numbing my nerves and mind. This is my sight, I don't trust it, it perceives only what it wants. Not the truth. This is my sense of touch, it stimulates my pleasure, allows me to realize where I am, where I stand. This is my sense of smell, an aroma of absolute glory, possesses me. This is my sense of hearing, it equalizes me, it brings enjoyment to all I am, brings love and stimulates my mind. These are my senses...my taste of pleasure, aspect of uselessness...Silence is an absence of senses, there is always something to listen to, to touch, taste, see and smell. This is my silence, it feeds my thoughts. Feeds my senses, promises something.
© Copyright 2010 Monstrous_Mind (jareddclay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646600-Part-2-3-Lets-Take-This-a-Step-Further