*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646997-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Fantasy · #1646997
1st find Aaron; 2nd listen to Kashi;3rd get enrolled into the Academy of Magic;4th sleep..
~Read Chapter one and two~

After a few moments of watching Aaron storm off into the the woods, in the middle of nowhere, Dust and Midnight follow him, images replay in their minds of what Kashi showed them. Dust was first to break the silence,

"I don't like this.." she shook her head. Midnight noticed how beautifull was Dust in the night. She wondered backwards,

"I think in the end of this, we're going to admire what Kashi did for us."

Dust looks at her as she continues,

"I mean, Kashi went well out of his way to get us here, there has to be a good reason for all of this. What does he want to acheave?"

"I think he wants us to not be like what he saw."

"Yeah I guess... What about this 'Academy of Magic'? I think it's real. How else could Kashi be able to show us what He saw?"

"Eh.."

Midnight tripped backward over a moss covered tree root.

"I think it'll be safer once we find Aaron and convince him to come back.." She brushed the dirt off herself, "What is he like?"

"Aaron?- I barely know him, we just met up in the woods and walked together. He doesn't like the woods, that much I know. He'd complain about it everything."

"Ah.."

Midnight blinked and started to walk a little faster, Aaron was in view, but he still looked mad.

Dust held Midnight's hand and pulled her to Aaron's side. He was grummbling about not knowing his way back. Midnight smirked, "Wow, look before you leap."

Aaron growled, "Just shut up." venom dirtied his words.

Both girls gentally clung to one of his arms and slowly got him to stop walking, but he still complained about what he saw and he made sure he didn't tell exactaly What it was about.

Eventually after the girls cooed Aaron back to being calm, they convinced him to go and apologize to Kashi.

Surprisingly, Kashi was sitting ontop of the wall, next to the gate, that surounded the school's primider.

Midnight stood under Kashi's feet, gazing up at him, "Can you come down?"

Kashi lifted an eyebrow, "Am I to asume that I'll be punched again?"

"Hope not."

He rolled his eyes, "Then I'm staying up here."

Midnight sighed and glanced at the wall, it was climbable, so she did just that, she prosistently climbed up and sat next to Kashi. He continued to read his book. He was intent on ignoring them.

Midnight glared at Kashi and got up, stood behind him and pushed. He leaped out of the way, Midnight landed on the ground, face first. She growled at him and Aaron stepped in before things got worse,

"I just want to apologize for my reaction earlier tonight." It's about two in the morning now, "I just didn't know how to take it."

Kashi looked at him a bit, shrugged , "It's alright, I've had worse." He looked around at the group.
MIdnight was brushing the dirt off and picking up her bag again and looking at her watch.

"Now that things are cleared out, who would like to go inside?"

The trio raised their hand in argeement.

Kasih smiled as the opened the gates and wondered into the large court yard.
© Copyright 2010 Banished Shadows (aaronxmidnight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646997-Chapter-3