*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647620-Religion
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1647620
vvvvvvvvvvv
This is not a poem, sorry if thats what you were hoping.But I don't think you can write poem with the title "Religion" because of the fact that religion is an opinion.I am writing this statement based on observation.(If that makes any sense)Please put your own thoughts into a review, that is my soul purpose for this.

This is mostly about Christianity and why so many people chose to believe in and live for Jesus and God.
I believe people people in America chose to believe in God and follow him is because most people have grown up around Christians.And even though they don't believe at first they eventually do because their scared they might be wrong and their really is a god then they will go to hell because they didn't follow him/live for him like a true Christian.

I'm not exactly sure whether their is or not and no one will ever truly know until they die.Please review this and put in your own opinion.Thanks, Robert..........................
© Copyright 2010 Robert Ramsey (imamazing4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647620-Religion