*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647698-Magic-Prince
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1647698
It's more of a romantic comedy...I think.
What lays ahead? The fog is thick, and all I find is in the mud my feet shall stick. My eyes they droop, my mind ablaze, from lack of sleep, I am crazed. I fear the eyes of those not there because I see them everywhere, and in this place I do find, I slowly lose my mind, a malformed one of a kind.



I dream of him, the prince of night, though I date his cousin the noble of sun light. I am not of his realm he has not seen my world. As star crossed lovers we gaze across the thresh hold.



Our eyes, they linger. Our hearts, they wonder, how loves touch feels. Perhaps like thunder.



I belong to him and he to I, to no other our hearts can bind, for already our souls are twined. He yearns for light. I yearn for night, I’d leave the sun to bask in his eternal lunar light. He’d do the same, renounce his crown. I will not let him. I will not bring the moon down.



I am but a peasant, a lowly child yet on me he bestows the most brilliant smile. I do not know why and surprising still I do not care. Instead I smile at the sky happy he is there. He who I will never share.

© Copyright 2010 JewelRose (wawibaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647698-Magic-Prince