*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648438-Edgar-the-Little-Voice-in-My-Head
Rated: ASR · Non-fiction · Psychology · #1648438
A diary of a child with psychotic break
4 December 2008,

He would came at night, telling me twisted version of children stories. I would be scared, and asked my mom to sleep with me. His name is Edgar, the little voice in my head.

Maybe I shouldn`t told mom about it. Now we`re going to some psychiatrist. The psychiatrist told me that I`m depressed and Edgar is a fantasy made by me because I`m lonely. And then she told me that I have to drink some medication to get rid of the voice.

No, I don`t want to. I love Edgar, really. I don`t hate him, I`m just a little bit scared of him. I love listening to his stories even though sometimes I`m scared by it. He would keep me company.

They said that he is not real. That I need a real friend. But what is real? Is it something you can see? Something you can hear? Something you can feel? Then what is illusion? People can see it, they can hear it, they can feel it. Or, is reality something that all people agree on?

Goodbye Edgar, I will miss you forever
© Copyright 2010 yarra95 (yarra95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648438-Edgar-the-Little-Voice-in-My-Head