*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648464-Meridian-Management-Email-Project
Rated: E · Bulletin · Business · #1648464
An email project done for Meridian Management, a financial firm based out of Omaha, NE.
         Clients of Meridian Management,

Happy New Year! The new decade lies ahead and brings with it many changes within the financial world. Among them, the 2010 year will mark exciting landmark changes to the traditional methods of saving for retirement. Changes to the Roth IRA, tax-free retirement plans, have made the option of switching from a traditional IRA or 401(k) in 2010 more appealing and convenient than ever.

         Roth IRA plans differ from traditional plans because financial growth and withdrawals are tax-free, offering tremendous savings and benefits. Instead of losing money to federal taxes each year, Roth IRA plans will allow you to keep that money and save even better. Tax-free withdrawals mean peace of mind and convenience, allowing money to be withdrawn without any penalty. Simple, penalty-free, and ease of use all make Roth IRA plans very competitive in today’s economy.

         Before 2010, conversion from a traditional plan to a Roth IRA was difficult. Now, traditional 401(k)’s and IRA plans can be rolled directly over, eliminating unnecessary paperwork and costs. In the past, income limits have been placed upon those who qualified for a Roth IRA plan. Now anyone, regardless of income, can now easily open one. Additionally, Roth IRA plans do not have a required minimum distribution, keeping the money you are saving with where it belongs. Roth IRA plans are no longer restricted on household income, and all growth is tax and penalty free.

         Roth IRA plans now offer additional benefits such as estate planning advantages and deferred taxes. These plans can now help you hedge against further tax increases, protecting your money.  Roth IRA plans also offer beneficiaries freedom from inheritance taxes, allowing estates to be transferred and created with privacy and ease. Additionally in 2010, Roth IRA plans have  the ability to spread your tax liability out across 2011 and 2012, decreasing the tax hit at any one time. The IRS is allowing you to claim your income in both 2011 and 2012, saving you even more on taxes.

         The changes to Roth IRA plans in 2010 will allow you to preserve your assets for future generations with flexibility and peace of mind. If you have any questions concerning the Roth IRA changes in 2010, please feel free to contact me at (402)-342-1400 or ptucker@meridianmgt.net. As a resolution for this year, make your retirement savings work smarter and harder for you!  I look forward to working with each and every one of you; let's make this a year to remember!

Best Wishes,



Patrick Tucker

Meridian Management

January 12, 2010

© Copyright 2010 SkilledEwriter (skilledewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648464-Meridian-Management-Email-Project