*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648618-Blood-Brothers-A-fanfiction
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #1648618
If Renesmee never existed...
Jacob Black walking into the kitchen of the Cullen's wasn't an abnormal occurrence. Neither was him raiding their fridge, or drinking all of the soda he could find. But, finding a little redheaded midget double-fisting Cocopuffs was defiantly uncommon. He stood in the doorway, scratching his head in confusion. "Erm- hi?.." He said, raising a brow, though he didn't hesitate to go about his routine of dumping the entire contents of the fridge into a giant tupperware bowl. She looked up at him, with a good bit of confusion, through thick, black, feather-duster lashes. Her cheeks were puffed out, and there was chocolaty milk dripping down her tiny chin. However, she didn't say a word. Her big green eyes did all the talking she needed to; a seafoam iris surrounded by an outline of coal black.

"Hi..." her tiny voice shook when she spoke, scared of the sheer size of the man standing before her eating ice cream from a big plastic container.
"I'm Stan the car man" He said, taking his normal seat at the bar and spinning on the bar stool.
She giggled. "I like you." she grinned, her gaped teeth shining brilliant white. He knew she couldn't have been human, but she didn't reek like a blood sucker either. She shoveled a soup-spoon more of sugar infested cereal into her mouth when Edward -affectionately called Edweird by Jacob- Sauntered into the room.
"Hi daddy!" the girl, Mary Kathrine, grinned.
Jake laughed and hopped down off the stool, "Later kid." He said, disposing of the bowl in the sink and skipping off down the hall.
"Who's that boy, daddy?" she looked up with curious eyes, lighting up watching him leave. There was something about him...

"Er- he's the butler, hun" Ed couldn't help but chuckle to himself.
"Daaaaddy! For seriousness." she rolled her anime eyes. "I like him!" she decided, putting her hands on her tiny, undefined hips.
He laughed, "He's married."
"Ewwwh!!!!" she squealed. "Not like that!" she stuck her tongue out as far as it could go.
"He's a mental retard that Carlisle uses as a test subject."
"Dad?" she raised an eyebrow at him. "Just tell me, its not like I'm going to grow up and want to have like, ten million babies with him."
"I'm for cereal, he's a mental patient."
"He said his name was Stan..." she took a minute to think, the last of her sentence getting all quiet. Her eyes lit up like a match. "It could be like Of Mice and Men!!!!" she hopped down and ran after the direction that the boy went. "STAAAN!" she called for him.

He was already gone.
She waited up for him the next day, setting up food traps in the kitchen. She thought her plan was brilliant. She put out bags of chips, candy, cake, and other glorious bad-for-you-foods. She saw him coming, and a thin smirk formed over her lips. "Jackpot." she murmured.
As soon as she saw a too- big hand go for the French Onion Sunchips, she burst from her station. "My name is Mary Kathrine by the way! But my daddy calls me Scarlett, because I have a dress made from curtains."
"Ooohkay...weell, I gotta go.." He said, spinning on his heel and darting off.
"You always leave," she said, her voice breaking a little bit, like she were going to cry. And she did. She burst into extreme tears like she never cried before. And this wasnt the first time Jacob Black would make her cry either.


© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Sodapop Curtis (hermionedanger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648618-Blood-Brothers-A-fanfiction