*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648675-My-Family
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1648675
childrens story of a mixed family from the perspective of a ten year old boy.
page 1

hi my name is thomas im ten years old and this is my little brother pablo, he's two. If you ever see us together you can see how diffrent we are. That's because I look like my dad and pablo looks like his dad. We each have our own dad.

page 2

Mom calls our family a mixed family. My dad's name is Thomas just like me. My mom and my dad used to be married but one day when I was five they got a divorce. A divorce is when two adults who are married decide that they want to be apart.

page 3

I was very sad when my mom and dad divorced but they told me they loved me very much and that the divorce was not fault. I was seven years old when mom met Jerry. They got married and soon pablo was born. I thought he was gonna be just like me but he wasn't he was diffrent.

page4

Pablo looks very diffrent than me, he has straight brown hair and freckles just like jerry. I have curly red hair and no frekles just like my dad.Pablo's dad Jerry is really nice, he likes to take us to get ice cream and he takes us to the park every thursday. On saturdays and sundays my dad takes me to baseball games and we even go to the movies. Sometimes my dad comes over and he and jerry play cards.

page 5

My family is special because it mixed. My mom told me that no two snowflakes ever look the same....she said the same thing about families. But no matter how diffrent our family is we have something all families have. We all love each other very much.

the end


© Copyright 2010 Helena Garcia (guillermina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648675-My-Family