*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649372-Hellfire-and-Brimstone
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1649372
The world of Final Fantasy and Avatar the Last Airbender has collided.
This story is in my mind what would happen if the world of Final Fantasy met the world of Avatar the Last Airbender


Prologue


In this world, there is no magic, as those who are not from here tend to believe. The only thing close to magic are the elementals, the ones that control a certain element of mother earth. There is Water, Earth, Fire and Ice. Every major village in Clathrea has one elemental every one hundred years. The reason for these elementals is....Death. It is an actual thing in our world and it destroys everything in its path. Some believe that if we atone for our sins, the gods will stop Death. That, however hasnt happened. We have only been given the elementals and they are the most powerful beings in Clathrea.
I, am one of them. I am Lucia, the first fire elemental in one hundred years. It is my job to bring Light to Clathrea with the combination of the other three elements. With the Light, we can stop Death.
How we get there is by going to specific temples to attain gifts from the angry gods. Everytime i reach a temple my power of Fire gets more stronger. Then, i will finally get my maximum power; Hellfire. With this, i will combine my powers and bring the Light.
The road to the temples i fraught with danger and peril. i will need my guardians to help me.
I will bring the light to the people of Clathrea.
© Copyright 2010 Alexis Norship (shannannorship at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649372-Hellfire-and-Brimstone