*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650053-Brothers-in-Arms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Stalin
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1650053
This is just a story that my nephew and I wrote for fun, it's not one of my better works.
Back in the days of swords, magic, and war, there were two brothers. One was named Antarion, who was the older of the two. The other was known as Maximus the Swift, who was the younger. Antarion was a warrior of the Army of Stormwind, Maximus was a gunnery sergant for the same army. Whenever there was problems in the city, the two were the first to respond. Because of Maximus's great aim and leadership skills, he quickly rised to the rank of sergant. Antarion was a private, due to his brash thinking, and poor decisions in battle, nonetheless, he was very strong.

There was conflict, Stormwind was placed over seas from the Orcish capital of Orgrimmar, in which the Stormwind Army was in constant battle. When there was a Call to Arms from the king of the city. Maximus and Antarion showed their interest in going to the Orcs' capital. The two met up in their house in the Dwarven District of Stormwind.

"Hey man, Are you ready to go?" Stated Maximus in a calm voice.

"I've been ready since the seige of Strahnbrad!" Antarion answered in a rage.

"Steady now, brother, we've still have to fight with honor!" Maximus warned.

"Bah..." Antarion said in spite.

The two packed up, and headed for the docks, where they were met by their company. They loaded up into the ship, and shipped off to the west, bound for Kalimdor. When they got there, they immediately rushed the city. "Charge, allys! Yelled Maximus to his friends. The battle ensued, fighting tooth and nail for each of their factions. Antarion found himself locked in combat with an orc twice as tall as he was, and sporting an dual bladed axe.

"HEATHEN!" Shouted Antarion as he swung one of his two swords.

"Lok Tar O'gar!" The orc shouted in responce.

As they both fought their battle, Maximus was in trouble. He found himself backing up from a huge tauren, whom was easily taking everything that the marksman's gun could throw at him.

"Antarion!" Shouted the young brother.

"Maximus! Hang on! I'm coming!" Antarion said as he threw his sword into the face of the orc, twisting as he pulled out the blade.

Antarion rushed to his younger brother, slashing down all who got in his way, he was just about there when the colossal beast swung down his mace on to the marksman, bashing him straight in the skull. Antarion tore into the monster the moment he got to him.

Antarion yelled,"FIEND! THAT..." He swung his sword "WAS" He swung another time "MY" He kicked the minotaur in the stomach "BROTHER!" He jumped on the beast and started rapidly slashing at the monster.

"Cleric! I need a cleric!" Antarion yelled in fear for his brother's life. At that time, he carried his brother back onto the boat, leaving the battle behind him.

"Can anybody help him?!?!" He yelled as the priests and medics worked on the marksman.

"I'm not sure." One said.

"You're worthless! Get out of my way!" Antarion yelled. The warrior rushed to the barely breathing body of his brother, and slammed hard on his chest with his fist. "You have to wake up! Please! Wake up!" He hit him one last time, and his brother, as if woken from a nighmare, opened his eyes suddenly, and saw his brother, over him, in tears.

"Well, you got me up!" He said with a slight chuckle.

Antarion said with tears in his eyes, "Yes brother, you'll live to fight another day!"
© Copyright 2010 Stalin (elibuddybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650053-Brothers-in-Arms