*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651422-What-does-God-call-it
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1651422
We like to label things the way we see them, have you ever asked if God sees it the same?
I call it a struggle with organization and time management. God calls it " Laziness "( Proverbs 6:6-11) . I call myself trying to help my brother with all of those faults and short comings. God calls me Hypocrite for not taking the time to analyze my own faults and properly dealing with them first ( Mathew 7:3-5) I call it unjust, unfair, and downright dirty treatment from my bosses, God calls it His perfect plan to produce patience through trial and tribulation and to glorify His name in your sufferings ( 39:7-21 ) . I call them wicked individuals, enemies of God, haters of their own souls and opposed to their own salvation. God calls them His dear creation Loved, Cherished and worth dying for ( John 3:16 )..and finally....... I surrender. Jesus is Lord, His thoughts are not limited by my perspectives!( Isaiah 55:8 )

Remember that we must come to the point where we agree with what God calls it....This is how the Bible says it... Amos 3:4 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" Lets walk with God


What do you call it? and what does God call it? I would love to see some feed back with some Bible verses...You'd be surprised what God calls it....
© Copyright 2010 By His Grace (rickrivera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651422-What-does-God-call-it