*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651619-The-Journal-of-Lorianna-Entry-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1651619
Lorianna is a serial killer who happens to want to get caught, one problem she's to smart.
Dear Journal-

I must say I'm not so sure about the dear journal thing considering I'm a girl maybe I should start with dear diary, but that's just all to girly for me. Now I usually I hate keeping journals, but seeing as I've finally given into my urges I think this journal will come in handy for when the cops finally catch me. It'll be the final nail in my coffin so to speak. I feel the need to defend myself a bit before I start detailing things. You see I'd still be contributing member of society with deeply suppressed urges to slice and dice if it weren't for those morons who tried to kidnap me for ransom the other day. The only way my urges stay buried is to stick to my routine and hearing I'd have to stay away from it for a long period of time just pushed me over the edge.
Now it's been a few months since I started and the newspapers have already given me a name. A name I find rather insulting. They don't understand who I am and why I do what I do. I'm not just killing people I'm creating art. If there were to create this art on a person without it costing a life then that would be great. When I'm finished I've immortalized my victim in the art world. The world just doesn't understand. I cut a person open so my canvas can be the inside of a person and outside. If wondering if person suffers you need not worry I kill them with a lethal dose of poison before my art begins. It would be cruel to keep them alive during the process.
What really makes me angry is that my cop friend who works on the case says they think that they are looking for a man! A man! They think just because the victims are gutted that it has to be a man. Can't they tell by the beautiful arrangement of innards and beautiful usage of paints that this was done by a woman. I'm very insulted. Clearly the cops cannot think outside the box. Just a person is hung in a public place by their long intestines does not mean it was done by a man!
That will be all for now.
Lorianna
© Copyright 2010 Elizabeth GraceWood (lihana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651619-The-Journal-of-Lorianna-Entry-1