*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652242-Please-get-me-out-of-here
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Personal · #1652242
A short stroy about a heros girlfriend being taken by an eveil demon.
"Please get me out of here" was the scream that echoed through the halls of the Damned. No one could hear her crieds. She was to be lost forever in the cracks of time. Every day, being cut to pieces and having her body defiled. Crying out for her hero, who would never come. That missed her so. Who has just broken through the doors of the castle. Pouncing everyone in his path, tearing flesh from bone and limbs from body. Searching for his beloved. Killing anyone who stands in his way, Maison punished all in his path for her. Cleansing the way with the blood of the vanquished, he has reached the halls of the Damned. But it was to late, Regneir had taken her soul. Maison dropped to his knees in overwhelming sadness. In a burst of anger, Maison jumped to his feet and rushed Regneir. Thrusting the sword through his heart, killing him in instantly.

"This was all in vain?", Maison said to himself. "Everyone was right, how could i save her, when i can't even save myself".
© Copyright 2010 KingMaison (kingmaison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652242-Please-get-me-out-of-here