*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652352-Bio
by clee
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1652352
A short introduction.
It's funny how old fifty-two seems when you're only twenty, but it rolls around faster than you think. I'll be fifty-two in a couple of months and I've finally learned what life is all about. One thing that bothers me is the fact some people 'get' it with more ease than others and I had to be one of the more difficult students, but the more trials you go through on your journey the more lessons you learn and the more you are able to give back.

I am a Believer in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I'm a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. I am a secretary and at present a non-active martial artist. I'm a cancer survivor and in general, a survivor of life.

I'm a Tennessee Volunteer, a Tennessee Titan fan and I love the beach.

I have a cat who is the true owner of the house and a dog who wishes he could own it. I am thankful for the beautiful world I have been given the opportunity to dwell on and I think nothing is more breathtaking than a large moon or an awesome sunset.

I believe good always triumphs over evil and I know from experience evil is alive and raging in this world. 

I am a writer and I have many tales to tell and many inspirations to offer. 
© Copyright 2010 clee (clee91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652352-Bio