*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652786-The-Mind-of-Man
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Experience · #1652786
Let us make man in our image
Let us make man in our image (Gen 1:26)

The rating I’ve been given for my "Progressivism" was a shock. Frankly, I didn’t expect as much. There is hope. So here I go again, blasting progressivism.

Opposing progressive government, the belittling man’s worth, writes Rev. C.I. Scofield in his introduction to The Scofield Reference Bible, America’s most read Bible, humanity with “increasing purpose,” progressive government with less and less purpose, we, the people, are being left at the switch. Man’s "increasing purpose" is linked with past ages, writes Scofield, “from the beginning of the life of man to the end in eternity. Augustine said: ‘Distinguish the ages, and the Scriptures harmonize.’” Says Scofield, “The saying that ‘anything may be proved by the Bible’ is both true and false—true if isolated passages are used; utterly false if the whole divine revelation is in view.” What does that tell you about preachers and politicians? You are allowing them to take you on a snipe hunt because you've been taught that the authorities know and you don't. This voice of experience says you are wrong.

Man’s road to his true self has been long and twisting. Looking deeply, beginning with the myths and superstitions of antiquity, the road of discovery has begun to open man’s mind to new realms of scientific understanding. Yet we still hunger for some god we can all know, a god that will bring us to live together in peace and prosperity. The resistance is difficult to understand. I will herein attempt to explain it.

Governments come and go, and along with them the never-ending battle for king of the mountain, unfortunately, using humankind as though we are expendable for the glory of Rome—here today, gone tomorrow, what’s the difference? There is always an overabundance of us. Human life is cheap.

The end result justifies the means. It is always that way when you allow it. It's time that we grow up.

We are created with minds capable of reason and logic. Reason is fundamental to the law. Why do we need legal frauds telling us what the law is? More often than not, what they tell us makes no common sense. There was such a thing as common law. My Constitution is based on it.

Under nature’s law, war is neither reasonable nor logical. Government is our servant, not our master. We, the people, have mindlessly allowed the emotions of passion and pride to rule us.

Remember that we are linked with past ages, here with increasing purpose, says Scofield, and now leaving the Age of Pisces. Keeping in mind that President Obama is the cosmic nurturer, and that astrologers inform us Pisceans are easily influenced by silver-tongued politicians, and that Pisceans desperately want to do the right thing, and as a rule they don’t have strong wills, we begin to get the idea of what’s wrong in America.

Moreover, the symbol of Pisces is two fish, one swimming upstream and the other downstream. Pisceans, I learn, have duality of emotions. They usually have a terrible time making up their minds. This indecisiveness makes them prone to suffer injury rather than fight for their rights.

I’m Aquarius rising. Astrologers say that the rising sign is the part of us we show the world. As we grow older, we become more our rising sign. When I was younger I was extremely reserved and lonely. Aquarians enjoy meeting people and exchanging ideas. They are never lonely. They love beauty and nature. They also long for material possessions, but they are generous.

The Aquarian may look calm, but inside extremely anxious, and grossly exaggerating problems, I’ve found that I do my best work as an independent. I tried working for the other guy. When my boss told me his company was not a democracy, I punched him in the nose and never ever went to work for anyone again.

But, on the positive side, Aquarians are born under the sign of brotherhood and fraternity. Their symbol, the water-bearer to humanity, they spill forth spiritual energy. Companionship is extremely important to Aquarians. They are loyal to their mates.

While it is true that Aquarians are seen as eccentric, stubborn in their beliefs, and not prone to accept other people’s ideas—they know—they operate as equals with equals. They would prefer to get into an intellectual debate than do something physical—honest to God, I read all of this—whereas Aquarians tend to take the bull by its horns, Pisceans tend to live in a dream world where they can forget self.

In The Rising Sign by Jeanne Avery, “The planet Uranus is on the ascendant of the chart of the United States. Freedom of speech and opportunity was the cornerstone of the Constitution.” Take note of “was the cornerstone.” It isn’t anymore. Politically proper speech and government guaranteed security is the cornerstone of Obama’s Constitution. “Invention flourished, and humanitarian concerns made us friends to all. We became the water-bearers, broadcasting our message of human rights,” said Avery.

President Obama goes about the world bowing to leaders of oppressive governments and apologizing for America.

The same as the United States, the planet Uranus is on the ascendant of my chart, so I call it my Constitution. Human rights are God-given rights that no government can either give or take. Obama, the cosmic nurturer, our caretaker, has given the American people a far-out progressive government. Obama has the misbegotten notion that we, the people, could not get along without government help. What do you expect after a century of brainwashing? Of course there are people who can’t get along without government help. We’ve got a long hard road ahead. My Constitution has been replaced with government’s Constitution. Soon enough we’ll be forced to change. We’ll be using our cash for toilet paper.

Should our wills be subverted by progressivism? Is Obama’s will better for me than my will? Have we Americans gone crazy? There’s hope. Every path we’ve taken has led to new discovery in the structure of the universe. Whether we understand the interconnections of the will, or the beginning of the universe, every path leads to a common sense conclusion that there has to be a Supreme Consciousness out of which all that is exists. In The Physics of Consciousness by Evan Harris Walker, we read: “consciousness exists. And for the first time, we have used the instruments of scientific investigation to fit its existence into the overall tapestry of reality. For the first time, we understand what consciousness is. We can understand mind as including conscious experience and wills.” It has only been with the advent of quantum theory, says Walker, “that we discovered proof that we exist as more than pieces of matter.”

Hello! Why are we allowing government to use us? The Aquarian nature is now energizing us. In quantum theory, “the observer emerges as a co-equal in the foundry of creation. . .The tests of Bell’s theorem have shown us that objective reality as it has been conceived is not the true fabric of reality.”

We’ve sat silently while government has conceived a house built on sand. Says Walker: “The observer interacts with matter. Consciousness, the substance of this new-found reality that defines the observer, has fundamental existence. It is the quantum mind that is the basic reality.”

The American people have been listening to the powers that be instead of their own common sense. The United States’ current concept of the law has no connection whatsoever with nature’s law. It’s Nazi justice. If we Americans value our God-given rights, we must stand up and be counted.

© Copyright 2010 Joseph Whitworth Smith (jwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652786-The-Mind-of-Man