*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653096-Jaime-in-Newbard-
by TJ
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Friendship · #1653096
this is the third chapter to my story Jaime in Newbard please read, review and rate
CHAPTER 3



Jaimes POV

As i woke  i could see my mum leaning over me asking if i was ok, and all i wanted to do was tell her to leave me alone and stop acting like she cared about me when she didnt. I would of said that but when i tried it felt like someone had cut out my voice box and replaced it with sand paper and the pain was so bad that i started to cry.

When someone finally figured out that i was in pain they got me a glass of water. After i sculled the water and could finally speak again i asked "what the hell happened? and why are they here?"

    "Well dear" anwsered Kay "some of the boys were playing with the foot ball when they lost control of it and it hit you in the head and knocked you out, and your mum and step dad were very worried for you," she explained.

    "Well because of my injury does that mean that the family session is cancelled?"

    "I'm afraid so," she answered me then turned to my mum "i'm so sorry for the inconvience this must of cost you and i hope that you will be back next week"

    "Of course we will be back, anything to stop Jaime hating me, and dont worry we had nothing else to do but we must go and get Suzie from her friends before it gets to late," mum answered, "we will see you next week darling" mum said to me.

    "Ok mum, oh and Kevin what is the name of Suzies friend?"

    "Why do you ask that Jaime?" Kevin replied.

    "Well you never showed any interest in us before and I was just wondering if anything has changed but obviously it hasnt," I said to him in my chilling voice while i gave in my icey stare.

      "Well we should go, come on sweetty, Jaime i'll see you next week, love you". With that they left my room with Kay and didnt give me another look except Kay who gave me a death stare that said "we will talk when i get back".

When i heard something move in my room i freaked until i saw that it was Micha coming out from under the spare bed in my room-seeing as i dont have a room mate yet. "What the hell, what if someone caught you?" I asked

    "No one would of caught me they were to busy pretending to fuss over you, trust me you should of seen it, it was helirious" she replied with a huge smirke on her face.

    "Yeah, did you see my step dads face when i said that thing to him?"

    "Yeah, so tell me, you dont really say much about your family, i mean all you say is that they are really fake and i saw that first hand but why hate them so much. Oh and whos Suzie?"

    "Do you really want to know? Suzie is my little sister".

    "Yeah i want to know".

    "Ok so when i was ten my mum started cheating on my dad with Kevin, and i found out about it and was really upset. So anyway Kevin said if i told anyone that they were seeing each other, my mum and dad would split up and it would be all my fault. And of course i already felt bad for not telling dad but one day mum had a buisness dinner at our house and Kevin came and while i was sitting there eating my food and seeing how much dad adored mum and the way she just brushed him off, i felt like i needed to do something so i stood up on my chair and when everyone stopped talking I said that i had an anouncment to make and then i said 'my mum is cheating on my dad with her boss kevin and i caught them three weeks ago in bed together in mums and dads bed true story and kevin it is not my fault' i then got off the chair and walked to my room" i said

    "Oh my god are you serious?" Micha asked.

    "Yeah but anyway after that night dad left and two days later Kevin moved in and less than six months they were married. I was so upset that my dad had left and went and spent every weekend with him and wanted to move in but he said i should stay with mum and look after her. Excactly seven months after that night when they broke up my dad put three letters in our mail box one for mum, one for Suzie and one for me my was expaining how much he loved me but couldnt live without mum anymore. He then killed him self. After that day i havent been the same. I mean how can i forgive mum and kevin after that, how can i even forgive myself?"

    "Jaims its not your fault your mums is a cheating nymth, you'll be ok and if you ever need anything i'll be here," she soothed "oh and by the way what did Nick say before you got knocked out?"



Ok guys theres the third chapter i hope you like and please read, review and rate much apprieciated

xxxTJ
© Copyright 2010 TJ (taejai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653096-Jaime-in-Newbard-