*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653329-The-other-side-of-me
by J.R
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Emotional · #1653329
Ashley's other side of her messed up life.
Ashley was your regular, stuck up, popular girl. She had blonde hair, cute clothes, and all the boys liked her. She was a straight A student in highschool and all her 'friends/slaves' obeyed her commands because they wanted to be more like her. But they didn't know the other side of Ashley's life. Ashley went home and had dinner one night when she was in 6th grade, she brought home her first E-. Then her father picked her up by the shirt and yelled at her, then he throwed her down on the sofa. After her father left the room her mother came over to help Ashley, Ashley felt totally stunned. Things got worse, Ashley earned another bad grade in highschool. She forgot about her fathers abuse before, and so she simply brought her F- home. Her father was drunk, he slapped his daughter then he pushed her until she finally fell to the ground. She was stuck there because her mother hath been at work. Ashley discovered that she broke her back and she was in deep pain. Ashleys friends arrived as Ashley had told them at school to come over at that time. They just stared at Ashley lying, bloody, and crying, on the floor. Her friends obviously helped her up and Ashley refused to admit the story. Her friends didn't argue by her reaction because they had to do what she said if they wanted to stay in the popular crowd. Ashley wanted to share her experience with someone but there for she could not. Ashley had always thought one beating after another that is wouldn't happen again but it did, again and again. Her mother couldn't seem to solve her husbands drinking and abusing problems because he had hit her before also. One year Ashley had enough of it, she fought back to her father. He called her some mean names then he kicked her to the floor and said 'Why are you so worthless?' Ashley started to burst into tears as she looked up at her sicko, drunken, father. Then he kicked Ashley as hard as he could in her side and head. Then Ashley started feeling very dizzy. She was down on the ground and suddenly she said 'why?' then she sat there and died. Her father shook her to make her wake up, it didn't work. Ashley wasn't moving or breathing. Her father finally cried, and he said 'wha-what have i done to my baby...?' Ashleys mother peeked in the door and saw what her husband had done to her daughter and she started to cry. Then she sneaked in the back door and knocked out her husband with a glass, empty, beer bottle. Then she leaned down to Ashley and said 'Its to late..'
© Copyright 2010 J.R (marisollove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653329-The-other-side-of-me