*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653574-Progressive-Gov-v-Progressive-Order
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Experience · #1653574
The party is over. It is time to call it a day.
Progressive government, we are discovering, is a ponzi game that doesn’t add up. Figures don’t lie but liars figure.

Progressive order, numbers that tell us of the “music of the spheres,” declared Pythagoras, the father of modern mathematics, Pythagoras, an astrologer, said numbers represent the characteristics of humans, figures, the aspects of matter.

Sir Isaac Newton, the founding father of calculus, and the laws of motion, studied mathematics to further his interest in astrology. Coincidentally, in The Physics of Consciousness, the author, M.D. and quantum physicist Evan Harris Walker, in reference to Newton’s laws of motion: “a physical dimension exists that is governed by immutable laws. But these laws leave open a range of happenings that are left to the selection of the mind,” the question: where is the mind?  Quantum physicist Walker says the mind is in a state; classical physics says the mind is in the brain and Walker is trying to smuggle God into physics. 

If I should know too much, the theory goes, it would not be a good thing.  We are forbidden from eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We would know as much as the wizard.  We can’t have that.  It could end all the reasons for wars.  We have no idea of how bad permanent peace could be.

“The tests of Bell’s theorem, writes Walker, have shown that objective reality as it has been conceived is not the true fabric of reality. . . Consciousness, the substance of this new-found reality that defines the observer, has fundamental existence. It is the quantum mind that is the basic reality.”  Not many know that Bell’s theorem is the most revealing discovery in human history.  There is no limit on what we can know. 

In reference to quantum mechanics, physicist Richard Feynman once said, “Do not keep asking yourself, if you can possibly avoid it, ‘but how can it be like that?’ Nobody knows how it can be like that." Really? It couldn’t be as hard to understand as Obama’s health care bill, so what’s the problem? 

In speaking of Bell’s theorem, Walker refers to the Pythagorean theorem. “The sum of the areas of the two smaller squares on the right triangle equals the area of the larger square.” He’s speaking of a component of a light wave, how photons get through the filters he has set up, and whatever photons do to choose which go through the filter and which don’t.  The light path he sets up includes the right triangle.

“When the first photon gets to its filter, when it finds the angle at which that filter is set, it sends a message to its twin to tell it what the angle is and whether or not it is going to pass on through itself. . .The concept of the photon having a plan will let us know in detail how it is possible for nature to follow the laws of physics.  This in turn will let us put the question of the nature of space, time and physical reality to the ultimate test,” writes Walker. 

Walker says that at some time in the past objects have interacted with other objects, and that in some sense everything constitutes an indivisible whole.  One Supreme Consciousness! Heaven forbid.  It would put a crimp on the world’s fiefdoms, a terrible thing. 

Alas, if you’ve never before thought in these terms, the progressive order of the universe is sure to be confusing and mystifying.  A reviewer of my “The Mind of Man” wrote that the direction I took was fascinating. That was good to hear, but the reviewer was confused by all that I connected. I plead guilty.  No question about it, a lot is going on that connects, of which the overwhelming majority of the American people are oblivious, and conversely, that which is connected by the media that has no connection. 

In my Scofield Reference Bible’s introduction, Rev. C.I. Scofield, wrote: “The Dispensations are distinguished, exhibiting the majestic, progressive order of the divine dealings of God with humanity, ‘the increasing purpose’ which runs through and links together the ages, from the beginning of the life of man to the end in eternity.”

The increasing purpose, my friends, says gone are the times when everything was as it appeared to be. The earth is no longer flat, folks.  Money doesn’t grow on the Yum Yum Tree; Sara Palin is not the Wicked Witch of the West.  We are way behind where we should have been.  Biologist Julian Huxley, in his essay, The Future of Man, explains it quite well, in a few words. “Man’s exploration and control of external nature has outdone his exploration and control of his own nature.” 

In my early life, my inner feeling of inferiority and loneliness caused me to marry wrongly two times. At the end of my second failed marriage, I had a bigger than life calling. My wife said I needed to see a shrink.  Everyone I knew thought I’d flipped.  No, a thunderbolt from the heavens didn’t strike at my feet pronouncing a new destiny. I didn’t know what happened that changed my life until I looked back.  It happened naturally. 

In my early life, no matter how hard I tried, I could not climb that greased pole. External possessions ruled.  On Good Friday, 1975, by chance, I didn’t plan it, I drove away from my country squire life in Texas, arriving in Miami, Florida on Easter Sunday for my new beginning.  From then on, symbols abounded. My life took on real meaning. The rut my life had become ended when I went to sea.  Who would have thought that I emerged from the sea two years later caption of my ship and found my soul mate? 

The moment we met I knew she was the right woman for me. The inferior feeling, loneliness, my fight with the IRS, all sublimated by finding love, and the love of life itself, on my first date with my soul mate, Karen, a hike in the mountains near Mount Saint Helens, the top 1,000 feet blew off. In my dictionary under phoenix, a person or thing that has been restored after suffering calamity or apparent annihilation, you could say it was all coincidence, but all the symbols that have shown themselves to me have to be more than coincidence.

No matter what is going on out there, I’ve found my bliss, coincidentally, in the last cycle of my life, the 9 cycle, when, according to numerology, the progressive order of the universe would cause me to desire to apply my energy to universal service. “This is the artist and thinker who has developed skills through the preceding cycles and is now ready to share his or her knowledge with the rest of the world.”

Contrary to the progressive order of the universe, the object of progressive government, unfortunately, to convince the individual that government has all the answers, in all due respect for progressive government, the facts are coming out loud and clear, at last, that progressive government has none of the answers for we individuals. 

Indeed, there is a lot we need to know.  The law doesn’t originate at Harvard Law School. Harvard lawyer Obama calls them negative rights; government’s duty prevails. What I learned in the county law library, we all need to know. There are certain precepts of law that have perpetual necessity.  They are written in my Constitution. 

The party is over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your pretty balloon
And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up the masquerade
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid.

In Joe Smith, the Original, a story of how I got control of my life, I help the reader get ready for the coming great change. 
© Copyright 2010 Joseph Whitworth Smith (jwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653574-Progressive-Gov-v-Progressive-Order