*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654122-MoonLighters-Episode-1-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1654122
Ep1 Part 1 Firedrakes story written by Strangely eccentric and John Roed
It was really late at night, I was sleeping very soundly in bed. Then I started hearing screams coming from somewhere off in the distance, "Momma" I yelled! She came quickly to my room "what is it Drake honey, is something wrong". I told her I could hear somebody screaming as if they were in pain. My Mom looked at me with concern, she opened the sliding door to the balcony "I don't hear anyone screaming" she said to me " how can't you hear them, they're screaming their eyes out" I told her. Mom then told me to point to where the screams were coming from. I jumped out of bed and pointed in the direction of the park "the park, that's where the BloodLines hangout at this time of night" she said with a disgusted tone in her voice. My Mother always talked about the BloodLines liked that, she hates them more than anyone else for some strange, and mysterious reason. She looked over the balcony and scanned around to see if there were any people out "no one around" she said, "okay Drake honey fly out to the park, I'll be right behind you" she said pointing her arm in the direction of the park. I jumped off of the balcony and immediately spread out my wings. I flew into the air, while my mom jumped into the car and drove. I started thinking to myself "I know I'm only seven years old" I thought "but I'm not gonna stand by and ignore a person in trouble". As I flew over the park in the direction of the screams, I saw that the screams were coming from a kid being brutally beaten by ten thugs. I knew I had to help him out somehow. But before I could do anything, I saw one guy holding a gun to the kid's head.
I didn't know what I was supposed to do!
The only way I could help was if I flew over the thug and scorched him with my flame, but I would hurt the kid too.
I needed an opening but what!
I didn't know what to do!
But then some thing jumped out of nowhere and......
TBC (to be continued)

Coming Soon
Episode 1 Part 2
Sirens Story
© Copyright 2010 anonomous (blackzone5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654122-MoonLighters-Episode-1-part-1