*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654173-Abused
by Ladi D
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Drama · #1654173
Abusive relationships
"You will do as I tell you when I tell you!" screamed Willie.

Before long there was a hot stinging pain under my eye. I began to run hoping that the pain would just go away and never return, but then there was a hand around my neck.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing your stupid ass excuses as to why you can't do anything I tell you when I tell you.  I don't see you putting in work anywhere. You are my bitch!!"

He slapped me so hard I could feel myself hit the wall, head first.  He then came charging at me slapping me, punching me and kicking me until I threw up all over the floor. This made him even angrier so he dragged me into the bedroom where the worst was yet to come.  He beat me like I was a runaway slave. Banging my head into the wall and punching me upside the head in blows that I wouldn't wish against my worst enemy. After the beating was over he kicked me one last time before he decided to leave for the night.

  "You stupid bitch you better have this fucking house cleaned when I get back! All the shit I told you to do better be done! And you are not to leave this house unless you close to death!"  Don't fucking call me!



After most of my beatings I often did what my boyfriend expected of me. If I didn't I had better be ready to except the consequences. After I could feel my body again I decided to do what he told me. I cleaned the house and washed our clothes and then I cooked dinner.  I sat and wondered why I had let this happen to me. I was a more than average woman. I had things going for myself and here I sit letting this man take it away from me. Everything I had worked so hard for. My mom and dad would be turning over in their graves if they knew what wad happening or what I was allowing to happen. 

  I don't know when but I had given up on myself, on life, and I wanted it back. I got out my college picture album and went through it. What a vibrant and enthusiastic person I was .... to be. I sat on my bedroom floor wondering about the life i had once had as a vibrant high school and college student.  When and how had I let this abusive, insecure man come into my life and destoy it. My eyes began to water again

© Copyright 2010 Ladi D (ladyduggie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654173-Abused