*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654784-Woman
Rated: ASR · Monologue · Cultural · #1654784
In my brief 27 years of existence this is what I have come to learn about women.
Woman, God created you just for me and yet still after many centuries you still remain unconquered and a mystery. You truely are the most powerful beings on the planet. Some may make see that as a unreasonable statement but lets just look at the facts. Man, the most dangerous predator on the planet. Being as such due to our ability to think our own and congnitively, but since the very beginning has been beguiled and fooled by a woman. That would make them superior. Try as we might to argue this point but then we must look internally at our own lives. What man has not become the stupidest, angriest, or just flat out foolish he has ever been in life because of a woman. But men fear not. I bring great news, they do not know this. Or they lack the fortitude to do anything about it. Or perhaps it is just the natural order of things, or stranger still they might even prefer it be this way.

Now I am not here to slam women or make it seem like they are the lesser of the sexes. Lets be honest along with the heartache and pain that women have caused lets things about the overwhelming joy they have brought us. Think about it, who was it that birthed us into this world. Loved us and cared for us when we were unable to care for ourselves. Fed us when we were unable to feed ourselves. Some of us who fed from your very own body as God intended, that is love.
© Copyright 2010 KingMo82 (kingmo82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654784-Woman