*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654842-The-Back-Seat
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1654842
The back seat experience as seen from two perspectives
WC 852


The Back Seat

It was March and even though the engine wasn't running, it was plenty warm in the back seat.

“Maybe we better stop." she thought,”

“I’ve been waiting for this, Chessie…for a long time."

“Whatever could Duncan mean by that,“ she wondered?

They were making out heavy and she didn't want to stop. Everywhere his hands touched her body responded. Where they lingered he would press a hot button and each time came a thrill of excitement. She looked up, at the man she loved, with vulnerable and adoring eyes.

His own stared back, glazed, with a look of utter seriousness. His expression was intent on what he had in mind.

“Uh, Ohh,” she said, wondering if they had gone too far.

"Hike up your dress," he responded, as bold insistent fingers found the waistline of her panties.

"Oh God, this is really happening?" she thought.

He clutched and began pulling the silk down around her buttocks and thighs. “Does this mean we're going all the way?"

With a blush she saw her vagina, naked beneath his gaze.

"Do you love me? Duncan, do you really love me?"

"Of course I do." he replied, pulling the elastic over her ankles and sniffing the silk. He inhaled the moist pungent scent and continued reassuringly, “Yes! I'm definitely in love."

"Will you still love me tomorrow?"

"Do you have to ask?" he answered impatiently.

Then she heard his zipper and watched as he wrestled with a condom. The sight of it was spell binding. She tried to look it off but instead watched mesmerized, as he crawled on top.

"Get a good look?" he asked, grinning.

"I'm a virgin Duncan, do you know what that means? I'm a virgin?"

"And I'm hot for you...Chessie, you know what that means?"

He reached down, wrapping her fingers around the girth.

"Guess what I want you to do with this," he whispered... "any bright ideas?"

"I think so," she stammered, unsure if she did or not.

She scooted closer, until the tip touched. Then she adjusted sideways, positioning her back and began working the mushroom.

"What kind of a slut are you?" her shame cried out.. "Look at you, behaving like a locker room tramp."

"I know, I know," she admitted to herself.

She looked up at Duncan. "Move with me now," he insisted, "I want this to be memorable. Arch your back up a little...that's it,... now try and get comfortable."

"What is he going to think tomorrow,?" she thought. "Will he still love me, or do I get flicked off like a used rubber?" The thought made her cringe.

He pushed gently. His erection began to twist into her sheath.

"Spread your legs, Honey, its going in."

Suddenly, she cried out in pain as it tore through her hymen membrane. It was sharp and hurt like The Dickens. All she could think of was blood on the car seat and what everyone was going to think tomorrow.

He paused, "Calm down now, and lay still for a moment,"

He began kissing her neck and face as his hands unbuttoned her blouse. Then his fingers slid beneath, unsnapping the retainers. He spread the seam of the fabric and pulled the cups up onto her neck. Her breasts were small and elongated, like designer tomatoes. The tips were black areole with a swirl of goose bumps and centered in the middle were two large brown nipples.

"What do you think?" she asked.

He answered teasingly, kneading with his tongue..."I think you'll like it even more when I do this to your clit."

She groaned, looking into his eyes. He supped with his lips before... swallowing one whole. She moaned, writhed and squirmed; He jerked his head from side to side, gobbling like a turkey. All the while his thick extended cock splayed about, throbbing in her cunt. Her body pleaded in frustration…she wanted him so badly.

"Easy now," he said, spitting out her breast, "Don't go popping off on me yet."

"What does that mean?" she wondered, trying to calm her racing heart. Was he going to pull it out and wipe off or did he intend to keep on? He pulled back and pushed in, half stroking.

"Curtain number two," she concluded.

The windows were fogged and the radio was blaring.

“I want you to move with me.”

She felt his hairy testicles pressed tight against her tuft.

"What we're going to do is the Pole Dance... you do like to dance, don't you?"

"You know I do," she replied, "but you'll have to teach me the moves."

"I pull out, you raise up, I push in and you surrender." "Out, Up, In, Surrender," she repeated wanting to make sure of the sequence. While still tender, the condom, was lubricated and loose fitting. It more or less stayed in place, as he moved in and out.

Through the window of her hopes, she saw them married and sitting on the front porch. He was smiling as she nursed their firstborn son. What a cute baby...handsome like his father.


WC 852
© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654842-The-Back-Seat