*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655594-Madam-Tate-and-the-Sir-Buwnicus
by Orange
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1655594
A small little spoof of a story I came up with for fun while talking to a friend online.
Madam Tate and the Sir Buwnicus, a story of epic proportions


Well, one day, the Sir Buwnicus was sitting at home, snorting all over himself....

...and all of a sudden, Madam Tate busts up in his house, trips, flies across the room onto the bed, and starts to PHAIL.

And then the Sir Buwnicus walks over to the bed and helps the poor phail-apus up, and she kindly thanks him with a slap to the face for when he looked back and tried looking up her skirt when she landed on the bed.

So Madam Tate explains this situation how all she was feeding the town pig some bacon when she heard a cry for help

It came from the west side of town where the evil Altos Tratus lurks, and she quickly ran over to the Sir Buwnicus's home so they could save the day!!!

So the Sir Buwnicus grabs his Big Stick and heads out the door, with Madam Tate following close behind with a bag of magical googalburries.

They run as fast as possible to where the cries were heard, and found Altos Tratus in the air, with a woman in his hands, feint and trembling.

Altos Tratus had one large wing, a big sword, and a thirst for blood. The Sir Buwnicus could see this, as he held a goblet of Blood in his other hand.

Madam Tate planted a Magical Googalburry, and a large walrus quickly sprang out of the ground.

She hopped on the walrus, which flew, and headed straight for Altos, which she bumped into and saved the woman.

Altos fell to the ground and the Sir Buwnicus quickly ran over and hit him in the head with a big stick.

Altos Tratus rolled over in pain and dropped his goblet of blood, which spilled over and trickled towards the Sir Buwnicus’s foot


The Sir Buwnicus was terribly frightened of the sight of blood (thus why he uses a stick) and leaped away, curling into an assball.

Madam Tate sighed. She flew to the ground, set the woman down, dismounted the walrus, and went over and stole Altos Tratus's sword.

She then proceeded to perform a Tell-Tale Heart and chopped up Altos Tratus to pieces. the Sir Buwnicus watched in joy and extreme horror

When Madam Tate finished, she walked over to the Sir Buwnicus, helped him up, wiped the sword clean of blood, and gave it to the Sir Buwnicus as a spoil of Battle.

The Sir Buwnicus thanked her generously, snorted angrily, and they both walked back to his home.

Once there the Sir Buwnicus stored the sword away, said a gracious farewell to Madam Tate, who had to go feed the cows some steak, and resumed his usual snorty session.

The End.
© Copyright 2010 Orange (matix456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655594-Madam-Tate-and-the-Sir-Buwnicus