*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655847-Otherland
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1655847
As story about the chosen ones of the Otherland
PROLOGUE

The Otherland, I thought as I breathed in the crisp morning air, there was no place like it, the lands themselves were east of the stars, north of the moon, south from the sun and west of existence. The otherland consisted of 4 realms; Nowhere, Somewhere, Elsewhere and Whatwhere, each realm was just as unique and impossible as the last, but it was well worth the journey to get here. It was hard to believe that only a few short months ago I had only wanted to escape the Otherlands, but now i couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. I walked the path silently as I made my way back home, I didn't want to disturb my friends, my family, the ones who had helped me get through everything, my great destiny and my adventures, I would have been completely lost without them, literally. When I reached the house instead of going inside and crawling back into bed, I went and sat one of the many padded lounge chairs under the gazebo, and thought back to how I'd come to find this land home.






© Copyright 2010 Nowhere_Girl (nowhere_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655847-Otherland