*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657225-Episode-2-CHANGING-OF-THE-GUARD-II
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1657225
A vengeful Terry seeks out the Batsuit in Wayne Manor trying to stop Power's evil agenda.
102- CHANGING OF THE GUARD II

Due To the fact that Powers initially explained to the military force of Gotham that the vigilante known as Batman has some sort of hidden agenda in working for Kaznia for due to Batman being somewhat tied to Bruce agenda for compromise with an enemy nation on Powers’s eyes, as soon as Dick tries to inform the police regarding deadly explosives , the military force immediate try to take him out with Dick barely escaping the assault.



Meanwhile, sensing the fact that Dick is currently busy with military force, as well as finding out that reportedly Mr. Fixx and Powers was at the scene of the crime and seeing the new and improved Bat Suit within the mansion, Terry decides to seek vengeance for his father’s death and pursue them for himself.



Meanwhile, while both Terry and Dick are preoccupied, Mr. Powers instructs Mr. Fixx to handle military directions to military personnel as he makes his way down to the military force to deliver the newly improved mutagenic gas into the missiles of the air jets, with his elite security and police men guarding him. While trying to get a lead on what the reasoning is for the military force attacking him, as soon as Dick arrives at Wayne Manor to discover that in the news not only did Powers set him up to die, but now the Bat suit with B.R.A.N.E is mysteriously gone, Dick is determined to put an end to both Terry and this threat of war, but soon stopped by Barbara telling him that the boy is only seeking vengeance and justice just like him when he wanted Tony Zucco. 



Meanwhile, as Mr. Fixx is about to give out the last instructions to the military personnel in positioning their troops from the war, seeking vengeance for killing his father, Terry and Mr. Fixx have and ongoing fight, with Mr. Fixx left unconscious as Terry tells the military force through loudspeaker not to continue in their operations, however they ignore.  But as soon as Terry is about to stop them himself, he’s met up with an angry Dick telling him that he’s not going to ruin his father’s legendary status.  As B.R.A.N.E condescending tells Terry that he’s not to survive in this business with just by himself, he also tells Dick that he’s looking to do the same thing as he was when he started: vengeance. B.R.A.N.E tells them both that they need to work together for a better Gotham to keep his presence felt and instructs them to do it quickly. As soon as Powers instructs his men to put the mutagenic gas within the warheads, Dick and Terry comes and beats the crap out of most of the military forces.



As Dick instructs Terry to after him while he fights o ff the rest of the troops, As soon as Terry enters the ship in pursuit of Powers, Powers secretly hits him on the back. As Powers tries to fight off Terry, sensing the ships has moved, as soon as Terry kicks him next to the mutagenic containment, the infections spreads all around, leaving Terry powerless to save Powers as he escapes from the radiation.  While subduing most of the military force and explaining the situation with the  general than his men was about to unleash an attack on an neighboring nation without his consent at all, as Dick is glad to see Terry, Terry tells him that Powers as out there and will come back with B.R.A.N.E tells him he did “decent” for a rookie not totally screwing up and learning how to handle bleak situations on his own.

Meanwhile, As a bloodied Mr. Fixx aided by men in radioactive-proof  suits picking up a mutated Powers, learning of a failed possible attack unknowingly attempted on their country, the Kaznian general decides to reopen a project from long ago: The revitalization of Vandal Savage…..



NEXT EPISODE: LEGACIES

© Copyright 2010 MetsAndJets (metsandjets at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657225-Episode-2-CHANGING-OF-THE-GUARD-II